DVDFab 9.1.1.9 for Windows (December 18, 2013)

vbimport

New! DVDFab 9.1.1.9 for Windows is out!

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

DVDFab 9.1.1.9 for Windows (December 18, 2013)

New: Added support for new Java protection as found on “Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters”.
New: Added user experience improvement program.
Fix: A bug in PathPlayer which causes not playable problem for certain discs.
Fix: A bug in PathPlayer for certain version of ‘World War Z’ DVD.
Fix: A problem that the ripped file is not playable with avi.divx and avi.xvid profiles.
Fix: A problem that the ripped files audio bitrate down to 16bit from 24bit in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that cannot change the profile in Converter in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that bad video quality of ripped flv files.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvement.

Thanks ant1rock. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the link ant1rock

I just let the program update itself. It no longer works. I click on it & get the logo which then goes away. Windows Task Manager shows it’s running, using 166,000 megs of ram & 0 cpu time & it never starts up. I can shut it down with Task Manager. Win XP SP3. Fab 8 still works fine.

Working fine here. Upon first start it showed a “User experience” dialog. Closed it and then everything was fine. Also no problem, closing and starting multiple times.

Maybe you could try to completely uninstall, reboot, install, reboot and then start.

Works great here, what you are experiencing is a support related issue, I know why it happen but I do not want to speculate why it happened to you.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2713692]Works great here, what you are experiencing is a support related issue, I know why it happen but I do not want to speculate why it happened to you.;)[/QUOTE]

Is writing support the only solution? Or would uninstalling/reinstalling solve it? Or…? I have NOT shared my key, if that’s the issue you’re thinking of.

When I first started up 9 last night all was well. The program asked if i wanted to update to the 12/18 version. I said yes. It updated, & then the problems started.

[QUOTE=MooMooMooMoo;2713716]Is writing support the only solution? Or would uninstalling/reinstalling solve it? Or…?[/QUOTE]

Okay, this is what I know, this exact same problem has happened to others, but most probably not for the same reason. You have to contact support and tell them what the issue is and then they will ask you for your e-mail addy that you bought the program with. Then they will most probably set you straight but it could also be your A/V, they are using a new version that defeats Java protections ( read about it here) http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-releases-version-9-1-1-9-beats-another-java-protection-334773/#post2713711

This could also be your issue.:doh:

Thanks! I emailed them through their form.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2713717]Okay, this is what I know, this exact same problem has happened to others, but most probably not for the same reason. You have to contact support and tell them what the issue is and then they will ask you for your e-mail addy that you bought the program with. Then they will most probably set you straight but it could also be your A/V, they are using a new version that defeats Java protections ( read about it here) http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-releases-version-9-1-1-9-beats-another-java-protection-334773/#post2713711

This could also be your issue.:doh:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=MooMooMooMoo;2713718]Thanks! I emailed them through their form.[/QUOTE]

They sent me a registry patch that appears to have solved the problem. The gui/interface is going to take some getting used to.

Glad to hear you get it up and running MooMooMooMoo

[QUOTE=MooMooMooMoo;2713758]They sent me a registry patch that appears to have solved the problem. The gui/interface is going to take some getting used to.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it’s pretty different.

I haven’t looked at it in great detail yet but I’ll probably give it a blast over the Christmas break.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2713816]Yeah it’s pretty different.

I haven’t looked at it in great detail yet but I’ll probably give it a blast over the Christmas break.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

I’m not crazy about the new interface, but I guess it’s considered ‘progress.’ :disagree: