DVDFab 9.0.1.8 Qt Beta is out (December 29, 2012)

vbimport

New!DVDFab 9.0.1.8 Qt Beta is out

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

New!DVDFab 9.0.1.8 Qt Beta is out (December 29, 2012)

New: Added support to add external subtitle for Main Movie mode in Blu-ray Copy.
New: Added fully featured profile editor.
Fix: A problem that wrong information for DVDFab Gold user in Summary.
Fix: A problem that cannot support Split feature for DVDFab Gold user.
Fix: A crash problem when ejecting the physical disc in certain cases.
Fix: A 700 error problem when copying Full Disc in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the added subtitle is truncated in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that cannot remux the subtitle into .mp4 file in Blu-ray Ripper.
Fix: An aspect ratio problem in Blu-ray to DVD Converter.
Fix: A display problem for double line subtitles in DVD Creator.
Fix: A problem that cannot add external subtitle for Blu-ray Creator.

Thanks Wombler

Could be just me but this is the first time I have seen QT on 9000 series.I always download and save download on a Memory Stick and have from 5.0.2.0 to todays date all saved on the same Memory Stick and none until now have I seen the QT on 9000.

[QUOTE=altitude;2670965]Could be just me but this is the first time I have seen QT on 9000 series.I always download and save download on a Memory Stick and have from 5.0.2.0 to todays date all saved on the same Memory Stick and none until now have I seen the QT on 9000.[/QUOTE]

TBH I hadn’t noticed that but version 9 is written in Qt as well and always has been so there’s no real change with regard to that.

They started adding Qt into the title to distinguish between the non-Qt and Qt version 8’s, that coexisted for a while, and just continued doing that.

As a result people tend to assume that version 8 is the only one written in the Qt environment but that’s not actually the case.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Not impressed with Version 9.

1. Cannot find option for burning more than one disk.
  2. Takes longer to recognize DVD.
  3. If you are copying more than one DVD in a session it reverts back to the first DVD when you burn.
  4. Requires internet access to open.
  5. Several backups to hard drive unreadable. (I use Version 8 as backup copy now)