DVDFab 9.0.1.6 for Windows (December 14, 2012)

vbimport

New! DVDFab 9.0.1.6 for Windows is out!
New! DVDFab 9.0.1.6 for Windows is out!

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

DVDFab 9.0.1.6 for Windows (December 14, 2012)

New: Added support for a new Java protection as found on “The Expendables 2” England version.
New: Some minor changes and imovements.
New: Improved the user experience.
Fix: A black screen problem when playback the copied Blu-ray 3D discs on standalone player in certain cases.
Fix: A black screen problem when playback the copied Blu-ray 3D discs on TMT and PowerDVD players in certain cases. Note: This issue only reproduces in Full Disc mode and using the Blu-ray ISO files as source.
Fix: A 1000 error problem when copying Blu-ray discs to Blu-ray SBS 3D in certain cases.
Fix: A freeze problem when copying vc1 Blu-ray discs in certain cases.

Thanks Alan

Thanks Alan

Cheers Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

DVDFabInvisible hung up my system when I tried to shut down tonight, the process refusing to end.

What is DVDFabInvisible?

I got a crash when I shut down the program (Microsoft wanted a report type crash). XP SP3

After a successful rip, the software will recognize a different source disc when the user does a swap (previously, it wouldn’t report volume information without the user first toggling the rip mode).

However, the software continues to fail to report an accurate volume size for subsequent source discs without user intervention. To ascertain the true volume size of subsequent discs after any successful rip, the user must still toggle the rip mode (Main Movie/Full Disc, etc.) before an accurate report of volume size is given.

This bug may cause users to accidentally copy volumes too large for their destination media.

Another thing: The software still ejects the destination drive without checking to see if the user already swapped one successful burn for a blank disc.

The software should check if media is in the drive before opening it, the way it did before version 9 came online.