DVDFab 9.0.1.5 for Windows is out!

vbimport

New! DVDFab 9.0.1.5 for Windows is out!

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

DVDFab 9.0.1.5 for Windows (December 8, 2012)

New: Improved user interface for main window and common settings window.
Fix: A no subtitle problem when copying DVD in Full Disc mode.
Fix: A problem that cannot show full user interface at resolution 800x600.
Fix: A crash problem when changing language in common settings page in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that opened source was lost when DVDFab is minimized.
Fix: A problem that thumbnail was lost when launch DVDFab without showing the option selection window.
Fix: A problem that cannot change mode back to Main Movie after set output type as Blu-ray to DVD in Customize mode.
Fix: A problem that cannot burn BD9 and BD5 on DVD disc in Blu-ray Copy Main Movie mode.
Fix: A problem that should not show BD9 and BD5 output in Full Disc mode.

That was very quickly spotted! :slight_smile:

Thanks WeeHappyPixie. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thank you WeeHappyPixie:)

Is this a FREE-update and do I’ve to re-new my key for v9?

[QUOTE=henklbr;2668180]Is this a FREE-update and do I’ve to re-new my key for v9?[/QUOTE]
Free if you own a key to V8 or any other previous version.:slight_smile:

Only problem is you need an internet connection to run it, unlike previous versions.:frowning:

Furthermore this is no information about what data is being sent to the DVDFab Server.

Totally useless for me as I am not always in an area with internet access.

[QUOTE=kerflot;2668284]Only problem is you need an internet connection to run it, unlike previous versions.:frowning:

Furthermore this is no information about what data is being sent to the DVDFab Server.

Totally useless for me as I am not always in an area with internet access.[/QUOTE]
In these days of Bluray decryption, you need the program to " Call home " to get the latest update so you can backup your movies, , I really dont think they are grabbing your personal info, JMHO.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2668370]In these days of Bluray decryption, you need the program to " Call home " to get the latest update so you can backup your movies, , I really dont think they are grabbing your personal info, JMHO.:)[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. :iagree:

It’s a always a good idea to be cautious but for certain things you have to accept things like this to be able to gain the benefits.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2668370]In these days of Bluray decryption, you need the program to " Call home " to get the latest update so you can backup your movies, , I really dont think they are grabbing your personal info, JMHO.:)[/QUOTE]

I probably would agree if it didn’t have an inbuilt ‘Update’ feature which it does have and you can turn it on or off.

The point is you cannot use it without an Internet connection. So if you’re out there with your laptop in an area where there is no internet access (I often have been) and the opportunity arises to pirate a movie you won’t be able.

Checking their forum (their website makes not mention) reveals that this is a security measure to increase profits by ensuring that their software is not pirated.

Actually I have no use for it but I find it hilarious that the makers of software designed to pirate other products should take radical steps to ensure that their own product isn’t pirated. To the point that it cannot be used (if there is no internet access).

Perhaps major Software makers like Microsoft with their Office range and Apple should produce software that operates like this to reduce piracy. If you cannot connect to the internet, simply don’t use it you are a risk, a potential pirate.

Is it me or is there not DIVX option in the ripper like v8 has?

DVDFAB 9. I wish it would default to last “SAVE TO” option selected. Besides that it works great! Thanx…