DVDFab 9.0.0.6 Beta for Windows (November 2, 2012)

vbimport

New! DVDFab 9.0.0.6 Beta for Windows is out!

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

DVDFab 9.0.0.6 Beta for Windows (November 2, 2012)

New: Added support to control write speed for DVDFab burning engine.
New: Added “Exit program” and “Shut Down” in both Homepage and Settings dialog.
New: Added “Create files in subfolders of output directory” in Settings dialog.
New: Added “Open output directory when done” in Settings dialog.
New: Added “Delete temporary files when done” in Settings dialog.
New: Added “Drives list” in Settings dialog.
New: Added “Remove Java protection with StealthyClone anti-protection” in Settings dialog.
New: Added “Do not preselect any subpicture track” in Settings dialog.
New: Added “Split in conversion settings” and “Deinterlacing” in Video Settings dialog.
Fix: A registration problem for DVDfab Gold users, which still show trial user after registered.
Fix: A problem that the profile level should be 4.1 instead of 5.1.
Fix: A problem that cannot cancel the task which have not started yet in the queue.
Fix: A FabCore crash problem when cancelling the task immediately.
Fix: A crash problem when minimize DVDfab at the end of the Copying or Ripping.
Fix: A problem that cannot refresh the summary information in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that cannot change profile in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when importing new source in Blu-ray and DVD Copy mode. Note: this issue reproduces when the previous source title is not selected.
Fix: A problem that cannot get volume label in Blu-ray and DVD Copy mode.
Fix: Improved the burning setting logic in Blu-ray and DVD Copy mode.
Fix: A freeze problem when copying Blu-ray to BD25 in Main Movie mode in certain cases, such as “Men In Black 3” 3D.
Fix: A problem that cannot change chapter, audio and subtitle after the Full Disc backup is done.
Fix: A problem that cannot save the chapter when there are multiple tasks in Blu-ray Ripper mode.
Fix: A crash problem when converting with vob.passthrough profile in Blu-ray Ripper mode.
Fix: A 504 problem when ripping with mkv.remux profile in Blu-ray Ripper mode. Note: this problem only reproduces when the subtitle is set as “remux into file”.
Fix: A crash problem when copying Blu-ray 3D in certain cases.

Cheers xorsists. :flower:

Yet another massive list of fixes.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2662240]Cheers xorsists. :flower:

Yet another massive list of fixes.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]There will be lots more before this Version 9xxx of dvdfab is ready for retail still alpha as far as I concerened if peope want to try it out I still say keep your version 8XXX for your daily needs and run version 9XXX just to get used to the new UI lay out.:wink:

Hey,did I jump to a new world.How is it that 8.2.1.6 was released Nov1 and on Nov 2 we now have 9.0.0.6.Talk about a head game.Did I miss something in one day or is this just the start of Dec 21 2012.

Yes I would Love a reply on this changing of numbers in one day and going from 8 to 9 cause I read both and still have not figured out that huge jump cause i’m sure 9.0.0.5 came out before Nov 1 to guess my question is how did we go from 9.0.0.5 to 8.2.1.6 then back to 9.0.0.6

Thanks
Jeannie

9 is the upcoming release, 8 is still the current retail.

I am back, I just had 4 feet of water removed and Hurricane Sandy was very destructive but as least I am alive to tell the story.

[QUOTE=altitude;2662467]Hey,did I jump to a new world.How is it that 8.2.1.6 was released Nov1 and on Nov 2 we now have 9.0.0.6.Talk about a head game.Did I miss something in one day or is this just the start of Dec 21 2012.

Yes I would Love a reply on this changing of numbers in one day and going from 8 to 9 cause I read both and still have not figured out that huge jump cause i’m sure 9.0.0.5 came out before Nov 1 to guess my question is how did we go from 9.0.0.5 to 8.2.1.6 then back to 9.0.0.6

Thanks
Jeannie[/QUOTE]

The two programs are running in parallel ATM Jeannie.

Version 8 is the current full release, version 9 is only for beta testers and isn’t ready for it’s first full release yet.

Version 8 is actually more up to date for the protection updates so you should stick with the version 8 updates unless you particularly want to beta test version 9.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2662501]I am back, I just had 4 feet of water removed and Hurricane Sandy was very destructive but as least I am alive to tell the story.[/QUOTE]

Wow glad to hear you survived Alan and I hope there wasn’t too much damage. :eek:

Wombler

[QUOTE=alan1476;2662501]I am back, I just had 4 feet of water removed and Hurricane Sandy was very destructive but as least I am alive to tell the story.[/QUOTE] Sorry to hear you were hit by Sandy, but glad to hear you’re OK. :flower:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2662506]The two programs are running in parallel ATM Jeannie.

Version 8 is the current full release, version 9 is only for beta testers and isn’t ready for it’s first full release yet.

Version 8 is actually more up to date for the protection updates so you should stick with the version 8 updates unless you particularly want to beta test version 9.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Reply.Now that I got the Key for version 9 and still never expire so that was cool.I thought for sure a money grab.Turned out I got it and still learning it cause talk about playing with the mind.Some is easy where some is not,but i’m learning and have already used it to do back up so i’ll stick with version 9.

Hi, the interface is the same that earlier 9.x.x.x ?
Thanks.