DVDFab 9.0.0.5 Beta for Windows (October 27, 2012)

vbimport

New! DVDFab 9.0.0.5 Beta for Windows is out!
New! DVDFab 9.0.0.5 Beta for Windows is out!

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

DVDFab 9.0.0.5 Beta for Windows (October 27, 2012)

What’s new:
Fix: A crash problem when clicking “Burn” button after opened a Blu-ray source.
Fix: A crash problem when clicking “Finish” button in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the reading mode is wrong, it should be Internal UDF 2.50.
Fix: A problem that bad layout of main menu after burned with VSO engine.
Fix: A problem that cannot connect internet in certain cases.
Fix: A wrong region code problem in FabReport.
Fix: Added translation Information in About dialog.
Fix: A problem that HD Decrypter cannot work when Blu-ray Copy expired in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that cannot cancel burning.
Fix: A problem that cannot continue to next task after the last one failed in queue.
Fix: A problem that the preview should not play automatically in certain cases. Such as: change the profiles, after copying done, exit Advanced Settings.
Fix: A problem that cannot work after loaded one bad Blu-ray source.
Fix: A problem that could not continue the second task when the used option of first task was expired.
Fix: A problem that the info of “Process” which is in the right of the “Preview” cannot refresh.
Fix: A problem that the last Summary info cannot be clean when the second task starts.
Fix: A problem that the top menu cannot work after closed the opening dialog.
Fix: A problem that failed to open files source in certain cases, such as m2ts files.
Fix: A problem that missing info when copying and ripping, such as: missing “percentage” and “Task Time Elapsed” info above the Progress bar.
Fix: A problem that cannot show the progress when burning with VSO engine.
Fix: A problem that the option of “Show preview window automatically” doesn’t work.
Fix: A problem that no judgment Email address format in fab report.
Fix: A no sound problem when playback the copied interlaced DVD source with TMT5.
Fix: A problem that cannot enable the option “Remove HD Audio” in Blu-ray Copy mode.
Fix: A problem that Blu-ray copy cannot work after canceled burning.
Fix: A problem that Blu-ray Copy cannot work in the second for one Blu-ray source.
Fix: A problem that the checkbox of “Create Protected Disc…” is always enabled in Blu-ray Copy mode.
Fix: A problem that missing Cinavia option at the next page of Blu-ray Copy in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that missing “Create Protected Disc…”", "“Convert DTS/LPCM to AC-3"” and ""Create miniso file” options in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem in the end of the Blu-ray copying in certain cases. Such as: Convert DTS/LPCM audio to AC-3.
Fix: A crash problem when changed any profile in Blu-ray Ripper mode. Note: This issue only reproduces with some special Blu-ray disc, such as “Drive angry” or “Star wars”.
Fix: A 504 problem when rendering subtitle to video stream in Blu-ray Ripper mode.
Fix: A crash problem when start the second task after the last one is canceled in Blu-ray and DVD Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that ripping task still going on after canceled in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that cannot rip multiple DVD or Blu-ray discs in Blu-ray Ripper mode.
Fix: A freeze problem when ripping Blu-ray with m2ts.passthrough profile. Note: The Blu-ray source has subtitle steam.
Fix: A problem that should not have “Render” and “Extract” subtitle mode for profile “m2ts.passthrough” in Blu-ray Ripper mode.
Fix: A wrong frame rate problem of m2ts.passthrough in Blu-ray Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that cannot remux subtitle for mkv profile in Blu-ray Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that contains duplicate profiles in Blu-ray and DVD Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that missing profiles in Blu-ray and DVD Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that cannot select one subtitle automatically when change the subtitle mode to render in certain cases. Such as: the profile is mkv.h264.audiocopy or m2ts.
Fix: A 504 problem when copying Blu-ray to DVD.
Fix: A problem that missing “CERTIFICATE” when copying Blu-ray to BD9 or BD5 folder.
Fix: A 700 problem when copying blu-ray to BD9 and BD5 in certain cases. Such as: The blu-ray source is A Night at the Museum or unstoppable and so on.
Fix: A 504 problem when converting avi files to Xbox360 profiles, such as xbox360.wmv.wma10 and xbox360.wmv.wma9 in Video Convertor mode.
Fix: A problem that wrong size calculated in Video Convertor mode.
Fix: A problem that missing video information in the summary details of Video Converter.
Fix: A freeze problem when converting by chapter in Video Converter mode.
Fix: A problem that missing “External Subtitle Setting” option in Video Converter mode.
Fix: A problem that should not convert the unselected source in Video Converter mode.
Fix: A problem that the bitrate of created DVD is very low in DVD Creator mode.
Fix: A problem that the aspect ratio of created DVD is wrong in DVD Creator mode.
Fix: A problem that the resolution of created DVD is wrong in Blu-ray Creator mode.
Fix: A problem that always warning “Detecting writable media in drive” in Blu-ray Creator mode.
Fix: A problem that the default audio channels is not 5.1 channels in DVD Creator mode.
Fix: A problem that the created Blu-ray and DVD has no sound when playback in Blu-ray and DVD Creator mode.
Fix: A crash problem when change the module in the upper right Conner after done one task of Blu-ray/DVD Creator.

Thanks Alan

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2661312]Thanks Alan[/QUOTE]
Yo Kip, keep in touch.:wink:

Seems that this version is able to rip structure protected discs. Time to say goodbye to ver 8 soon.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2661337]Seems that this version is able to rip structure protected discs. Time to say goodbye to ver 8 soon.[/QUOTE]
You are right Gummigutta, I just tried it.:flower:

I have a lifetime membership, but this 9.0.0.5. doesn’t recognize my current reg key. When I try to sign in to DVDfab, I am claiming forgotten password. I use an address that they send my updates to, and I get redirected to this…
http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=reset_pw&t=per
and this says verification failed.

[QUOTE=DevilDog2019;2661512]I have a lifetime membership, but this 9.0.0.5. doesn’t recognize my current reg key. When I try to sign in to DVDfab, I am claiming forgotten password. I use an address that they send my updates to, and I get redirected to this…
http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=reset_pw&t=per
and this says verification failed.[/QUOTE]

Have you registered on the members section of DVDFab website using email address you purchased it with? Once you do that you can register DVDFab 9 with the info you used to register in the members area of the DVDFab website

Thanks Alan

Wow massive fix list!

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

When I rip a movie from a DVD for iTunes using the MP4 format I get a good movie and no sound at all. This is my first time using this new version and I have been a user for many years. I have never had this problem before. Any ideas what the issue might be?

[QUOTE=Eidos;2661965]When I rip a movie from a DVD for iTunes using the MP4 format I get a good movie and no sound at all. This is my first time using this new version and I have been a user for many years. I have never had this problem before. Any ideas what the issue might be?[/QUOTE]when you first put the dvd in and select ripper make sure in the upper right hand corner of the gui you select the proper sound track in the drop down once the movie has opened you can test for the sound in the preview window right next to the drop down.

When I put the DVD in and select Ripper it comes up and I select the title track. It tells me that it is English AC-3/51.when I select the down arrow beside audio it has checked English AC-3/1 normal, English AC-3/2 normal and English AC-3/5.1 normal has a blue square in it. I have tried 10 times to rip the movie and all 10 times I get the movie and no sound. I have tried several variations and none of them work. In all cases the audio played in the Preview window. I have used DVD Fab for many years and know it inside and out and have never had this problem

Under advanced settings I increase the bit rate to 1850 kbps and under audio I select volume to 200%. It never works in the new version. Even if I make no changes it does not work.

I ran the disk on version 8.2.1.3 and it ripped perfectly. Is there a flaw in this new version?

[QUOTE=Eidos;2661984]When I put the DVD in and select Ripper it comes up and I select the title track. It tells me that it is English AC-3/51.when I select the down arrow beside audio it has checked English AC-3/1 normal, English AC-3/2 normal and English AC-3/5.1 normal has a blue square in it. I have tried 10 times to rip the movie and all 10 times I get the movie and no sound. I have tried several variations and none of them work. In all cases the audio played in the Preview window. I have used DVD Fab for many years and know it inside and out and have never had this problem

Under advanced settings I increase the bit rate to 1850 kbps and under audio I select volume to 200%. It never works in the new version. Even if I make no changes it does not work.

I ran the disk on version 8.2.1.3 and it ripped perfectly. Is there a flaw in this new version?[/QUOTE]Very likely a bug the version 9 betas still do not even have all that dvdfab 8 already has I suggest everybody use dvdfab 8 for their backup needs till the bugs are worked out.

[QUOTE=Eidos;2661984]I ran the disk on version 8.2.1.3 and it ripped perfectly. Is there a flaw in this new version?[/QUOTE]

There are loads of unresolved issues but remember version 9 is a test version and isn’t yet ready for full release.

[B]Wombler[/B]