DVDFab 9.0.0.4 Beta for Windows (October 19, 2012)

New! DVDFab 9.0.0.4 Beta for Windows is out!
New! DVDFab 9.0.0.4 Beta for Windows is out!

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

DVDFab 9.0.0.4 Beta for Windows (October 19, 2012)

What’s new:
Fix: A crash problem of burning when two or more sources are in the queue.
Fix: A problem that should not open new source when a copy or rip task is ongoing.
Fix: A problem that cannot burn Blu-ray or DVD to iso file.
Fix: Added “Remove HD Audio” option for Blu-ray Ripper.
Fix: A problem that cannot finish the creation of DVD.
Fix: A problem that DVD Creator cannot create .ifo and .bup files.
Fix: A problem that only one audio track is copied, for DVD Copy in “Full Disc” mode.

Thanks Alan

Why can not the computer can shut down automatically after the BluRay is ready.
I can not find the option.:sad:

[QUOTE=AWoo121;2660199]Why can not the computer can shut down automatically after the BluRay is ready.
I can not find the option.:sad:[/QUOTE]
Because this is a beta and its not there yet? I am just guessing.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2660204]Because this is a beta and its not there yet? I am just guessing.;)[/QUOTE]if the option to shut down after a job is finished rather ripper Blu-ray copy ect. I can’t find it but it does not mean it is not there But I am pretty sure the option is not there they are still getting user feedback …the UI is crazy trying to find anything poorly laid out at best maybe it will change before the first official retail launch.:bow:

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=xorsists;2660211]if the option to shut down after a job is finished rather ripper Blu-ray copy ect. I can’t find it but it does not mean it is not there But I am pretty sure the option is not there they are still getting user feedback …the UI is crazy trying to find anything poorly laid out at best maybe it will change before the first official retail launch.:bow:[/QUOTE]

It’s not there ATM but Fengtao says it will be added in.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I am unable to use this product 9.0.0.4. I purchased the DVD Copy product about 9 months ago. It still works with the 8.2.1.5 release. Please advise.

I’m still using 6.0.1.8.for DVD Copy.

[QUOTE=faqsmanvse;2660547]I am unable to use this product 9.0.0.4. I purchased the DVD Copy product about 9 months ago. It still works with the 8.2.1.5 release. Please advise.[/QUOTE]
Its not a product you can purchase yet, its not done with all the refinements, its a [B]BETA, you can try it for free.[/B] If it doesnt work for you wait until its released and you will get a free trial, then either upgrade or use the V8. :wink:

Thanks

[QUOTE=alan1476;2660614]Its not a product you can purchase yet, its not done with all the refinements, its a [B]BETA, you can try it for free.[/B] If it doesnt work for you wait until its released and you will get a free trial, then either upgrade or use the V8. ;)[/QUOTE]

Is 9 going to require a new purchase for those of us who bought a dd features lifetime back in the days of 4.x?

[QUOTE=MooMooMooMoo;2660997]Is 9 going to require a new purchase for those of us who bought a dd features lifetime back in the days of 4.x?[/QUOTE]

Nope you should be fine but I believe you need use email address used to purchase it to activate.