DVDFAB 8085 Windows Clean Uninstall

vbimport

I have followed what is written in one of the post up here to the point where I went to ctrl. panel and uninstalled dvdfad8085, then I went to explorer and program files x86 and tried to delete the folder and files, but for some reason it will not let me delete the folder that has dvdfabshellx.dll and will not let me delete the file itself. It says another service may be using it. Can anyone help me to turn that service off so I can delete the file and also how to find out about the VSO files so I can delete them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[QUOTE=trouard;2593609]I have followed what is written in one of the post up here to the point where I went to ctrl. panel and uninstalled dvdfad8085, then I went to explorer and program files x86 and tried to delete the folder and files, but for some reason it will not let me delete the folder that has dvdfabshellx.dll and will not let me delete the file itself. It says another service may be using it. Can anyone help me to turn that service off so I can delete the file and also how to find out about the VSO files so I can delete them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
I moved your thread to the DVD Fab forum, the Software forum where you posted this is just for Update to software only, no discussion. Thankyou.

[QUOTE=trouard;2593609]I have followed what is written in one of the post up here to the point where I went to ctrl. panel and uninstalled dvdfad8085, then I went to explorer and program files x86 and tried to delete the folder and files, but for some reason it will not let me delete the folder that has dvdfabshellx.dll and will not let me delete the file itself. It says another service may be using it. Can anyone help me to turn that service off so I can delete the file and also how to find out about the VSO files so I can delete them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hi trouard

Welcome to the forum :flower:

Sorry to here you are having trouble :frowning:

Please tell us what was the problem you had that forced you to uninstall v8085 ? Please open “Task Manager” and make sure all processes for DVDFab are stopped.