DVDFab 8.2.2.2 Qt is out (November 23, 2012)

vbimport

New!DVDFab 8.2.2.2 Qt is out (November 23, 2012)

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

DVDFab 8.2.2.2 Qt (November 23, 2012)

What’s New:
Fix: A installation problem that cannot create quick launch to taskbar for windows 7 and windows 8.
Fix: Allow data disc to be opened, user can clone and burn it.

DVD Copy:
Fix: A problem that PathPlayer will be disabled in certain cases, such as “Pixar Short Films Collection”.

Blu-ray Copy:
Fix: A wrong main playlist selection problem for “The Expendables 2”.

Thanks Wombler :slight_smile:

Thanks Stephen

I guess version 8 is still being supported even though theres a version 9?

Thank you, Wombler :cool:.

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2665343]I guess version 8 is still being supported even though theres a version 9?[/QUOTE]looks they will probably continue with version 8 updates for awhile until version 9 has the bugs in the program worked out.

Yeah version 9 is still in the development stages but it will eventually reach the point when they reckon it can take over from version 8 and then they’ll focus entirely on version 9.

My own gut feeling on this is that this is probably not all that far away now.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2665434]Yeah version 9 is still in the development stages but it will eventually reach the point when they reckon it can take over from version 8 and then they’ll focus entirely on version 9.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE] I use it and I have used about 10 of the addon options, and they all work fine, the only thing I dont like it that the conversion engine is much slower than the one in V8.

[QUOTE=Wombler;2665434]Yeah version 9 is still in the development stages but it will eventually reach the point when they reckon it can take over from version 8 and then they’ll focus entirely on version 9.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update and also the heads up on version 9.
I’ll continue to use version 8 'til they work all the bugs out of 9.
:cool:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2665437]I use it and I have used about 10 of the addon options, and they all work fine, the only thing I dont like it that the conversion engine is much slower than the one in V8.[/QUOTE]

That’s surprising. Perhaps they’ve tweaked the quality settings?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2665580]That’s surprising. Perhaps they’ve tweaked the quality settings?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

I had problems with version 9 when it was first introduced. Haven’t tried any of the ad ons since version 8 seems to be working out ok so far. Good to know that version 9 is functioning well for some of us.