DVDFab 8.2.0.8 Qt is out (August 29, 2012)

vbimport

DVDFab 8.2.0.8 Qt is out (August 29, 2012)

http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

DVDFab 8.2.0.8 Qt (August 29, 2012)

DVD Copy:
Fix: A problem that disc cannot be opened in certain cases which was introduced in v8205.

Blu-ray Copy:
Fix: An A/V sync problem when copying Blu-ray disc to BD50 in certain cases.
Fix: A 1010 error when copying Blu-ray disc to BD25 with option “Convert to Blu-ray SBS 3D” selected.
Fix: An oversize problem when copying Blu-ray disc to BD25 in “Main Movie” mode in certain cases.
Fix: A seeking freeze problem when playing the Blu-ray SBS 3D backup in PowerDVD 11.

I see no one Thanked You so i’ll be the First one.Thank You WeeHappyPixie

Thanks, WeeHappyPixie :cool:.

Thanks! Much appreciated :clap:

Good news; This release also fixed the inability of the QT’s to read a disc on my XP SP3 box which started several releases ago.

I am using DVDFab 8.2.0.8 Qt trying to make a copy of Battleship, The Lucky One & Think like a man and its not working, i am getting read errors & sometimes it just sits there and wont do anything. I even tried some older dvds to copy & still its not working, I tried restarting the computer several times & even tried older versions of DVD FAB. any ideas what might be wrong? thanks Ray

using DVDFab 8.2.0.8 Qt trying to make a copy of Battleship right now its been stuck on VTS_07_6VOB for over an hour now, i got read errors I hit ignore all & this is where i am still stuck :frowning:

Hi Ray,

You’re lucky you got me as I’m actually on vacation in the US ATM and haven’t been able to log on in a while.

There’s at least one problem with this disc and an update is required but there are a few solutions you can try in the meantime.

Some people have had success with this one by disabling PathPlayer alternatively version 5 is apparently able to rip this disc.

If neither of those work then I’m afraid you’ll probably have to wait for the update.

HTH.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Oh and a belated thanks WeeHappyPixie. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thank You for the updates!!

Thank you weehappy for the updates my friend :bigsmile: