DVDFab 8.2.0.2 Qt Beta 8/20/12

vbimport

New!DVDFab 8.2.0.2 Qt Beta is out

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

DVDFab 8.2.0.2 Qt Beta (August 20 2012)

DVD Copy:
New: Added partial support for fake playlist protection of “The Hunger Games” DVD disc.

Seems to work THANKS!!!

Thanks xorsists. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Still the Blu-Ray get stuck for about 4 hours on analyzing FD or movie only doesn’t matter.

:iagree:Thanks xorsists

thanks Xorsists i will try it out

Xorsists its working now i will watch tonight! Thanks my friend :slight_smile:

thanks Xorsists

partial support?

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2650861]thanks Xorsists

partial support?[/QUOTE]My guess is there are some editions of this movies in different countries that are not supported yet.

[QUOTE=xorsists;2650873]My guess is there are some editions of this movies in different countries that are not supported yet.[/QUOTE]

:iagree: Yeah there are some movie titles that contain different types of protections…e.g… Standard DVD package, Blu-Ray package and DVD&Blu-ray combo package which can also very from country to country.

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=xorsists;2650873]My guess is there are some editions of this movies in different countries that are not supported yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the protection variants are different for different regions with this movie.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Hello. Not to go off the subject but with the couple latest updates(Probably last 5-6) for dvdfab,my encoding time been getting worse. For the blu ray copy option(50 to 25 gig),it used to take 2-2 1/2 hours. Now I’m looking at 9 hours. I have an i5 processor and it used to burn through blu rays,didn’t even mater the size. 9 hours i was getting with my duo core before i upgraded. Currently using 8.2.0.0, any other people having same problem? Thanks in advance.

I was able to backup the movie only using title #17 and it is good.

As for being slow I have noticed some movies like Hunger Games it took over 4 hours to analyze and the same time to compress and do all the rest.