DVDFab 8.2.0.1 Qt Beta (August 17 2012)

vbimport

DVDFab 8.2.0.1 Qt Beta (August 17 2012)

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

Whats new:

[ul]
[li] New: Added support for CUDA 3.0 graphics card, like NVIDIA GeForce GT [*] New: Added support for fake playlist protection of “The Hunger Games” Blu-ray disc.
[/li][li] Fix: An oversize problem when copying Blu-ray 2D disc which was introduced in v8200.
[/li][li] Fix: A crash problem at the end of conversion of 2D to 3D.
[/li][/ul]

Thanks SJ. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks SJ

Thanks SJ

I keep getting an error message when attempting to back up The Hunger Games DVD. Have tried dvdfab 8200QT and 8201Beta. Any one else having this problem? What works for successful back up of this dvd?

Thanks SJ! I have installed this version & i am still getting Error while reading! Please choose what to do?
Retry…Abort…Ignore…Ignore All.

I am going with Ignore All I hope this works.

Still not working :a:a:a:a:a

[QUOTE=baggman;2650482]I keep getting an error message when attempting to back up The Hunger Games DVD. Have tried dvdfab 8200QT and 8201Beta. Any one else having this problem? What works for successful back up of this dvd?[/QUOTE]

There should be a fix for the DVD version of ‘The Hunger Games’ soon even though the support for the BR version has been added the protection is different on the standard DVD version which the DVDFab team is working on it so I’m sure there will be a fix soon. :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks, SJ. Made a good copy with ??? (as suggested by Kerry). Watched the whole thing last night. Not a bad movie… was expecting a bit more as I’ve read all three books.

My Blu-Ray copy took over 6 hours and when we watched it, it skipped all over the place. A normal Blu-Ray only takes about 50 min to backup. I took forever to load

Thanks SJ I will wait for the fix & yes i agree the Dvd Fab Team are very good at what they do. Hats off to them!!! :clap::clap::clap::bow::bow::bow: