DVDFab 8.1.9.6 Qt (July 17, 2012)

vbimport

New!DVDFab 8.1.9.6 Qt is out (July 17, 2012)
DVDFab 8.1.9.6 Qt is out (July 17, 2012)

http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

DVDFab 8.1.9.6 Qt (July 17, 2012)

What’s New:
New: Updated language files.
New: Improved the recommended blu-ray burning speed when using high speed BD-R for VSO burning engine.

Blu-ray Copy:
New: Added support for PowerDVD 12 to play the Blu-ray 3D backup.
New: Added support for PS3 to play the Blu-ray 3D backup.
Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray discs in certain cases.
Fix: A stutter problem when playing Blu-ray 3D backup on standalone player in certain cases.
Fix: A freeze problem when copying Blu-ray 3D disc to BD25 with “Remove HD audio” option enabled.
Fix: An oversize problem when copying Blu-ray 3D disc in certain cases.
Fix: The menu of Blu-ray 3D backup is not shown on standalone player in certain cases.

Thanks Alan :cool:

shout out 2 stormjumper, U still look like a demon (lol):bigsmile:
and thats a compliment from me:clap:

Wrong place to post that Dave but thanks and watch it I still have the fangs to use. :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

The other two identical update threads have been removed now and thanks again to xorsists and AGJ for offering to help clear up the confusion.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Here is a heads up for all you DVDFab users…

It may be wise to check the size of the original disc you are going to copy through windows explorer to confirm that v8196 is detecting the correct size of data after the analyzing process has completed.

Reason…

I’m in the process of making a backup copy of a 8 disc set and on one of them this verson only picks up 2003 MB of data when the correct size is really 4299 MB at first I thought maybe there was something wrong with the disc, however v8085 picked up the correct size and copied it without any problems.

BTW…This was using ‘Full Disc’ mode

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2645523]Here is a heads up for all you DVDFab users…

It may be wise to check the size of the original disc you are going to copy through windows explorer to confirm that v8196 is detecting the correct size of data after the analyzing process has completed.

Reason…

I’m in the process of making a backup copy of a 8 disc set and on one of them this verson only picks up 2003 MB of data when the correct size is really 4299 MB at first I thought maybe there was something wrong with the disc, however v8085 picked up the correct size and copied it without any problems.

BTW…This was using ‘Full Disc’ mode

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]
Its probably a new copy protection, keeping dvdfab from reading the original disc right?

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2645595]Its probably a new copy protection, keeping dvdfab from reading the original disc right?[/QUOTE]

No sir tis not :disagree:

The DVD collection is not protected at all and I would not have posted if there was even a slim possibility of that being the case.

And here I thought you knew me. :frowning: :doh: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2645604]No sir tis not :disagree:

The DVD collection is not protected at all and I would not have posted if there was even a slim possibility of that being the case.

And here I thought you knew me. :frowning: :doh: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]
Tell em SJ, thats why they call these " BETAS ".:bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2645607]Tell em SJ, thats why they call these " BETAS ".:bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I did[B]!![/B] I did[B]!!![/B] Oh[B]![/B] Master, now grasshopper tells you… This is not the beta thread :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2645611]I did[B]!![/B] I did[B]!!![/B] Oh[B]![/B] Master, now grasshopper tells you… This is not the beta thread :bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
As the Master gives way to the Grasshopper he said " As you grow older you make many mistakes but you use your age as the excuse not the lack of knowledge".:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2645640]As the Master gives way to the Grasshopper he said " As you grow older you make many mistakes but you use your age as the excuse not the lack of knowledge".:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

You are truly wise Oh[B]!![/B] Master. :bow: :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: