DVDFab 8.1.6.2 Qt is out (February 10, 2012)

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.1.6.2 Qt is out (February 10, 2012) :

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.1.6.2 Qt (February 10, 2012)

New: Updated language files.
New: Some minor changes and improvements.
New: Added CUDA decoding support for MKV/MP4 H.264 video files.
Fix: A crash problem at startup in certain cases.

Blu-ray Copy:
New: Added warning that Protected Disc (BDMV-REC) doesn’t work on PS3 firmware >= 4.10.
Fix: A jerky playback problem when using Lightning-Recoding.

Thanks for the Update.

Jeannie

;):clap:good looking out.:iagree:

Thanks!!

Sticky? Pin topic?

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2622103]Thanks!!

Sticky? Pin topic?[/QUOTE]

Not sure why Alan didn’t sticky this but it’s stuck now, also fixed link. :wink:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2622107]Not sure why Alan didn’t sticky this but it’s stuck now, also fixed link. ;)[/QUOTE]

Link didn’t work? Just copied it from the official site. Thanks for fixing it.

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2622126]Link didn’t work? Just copied it from the official site. Thanks for fixing it.[/QUOTE]

It was a link to the download page, it is now a download link. :wink:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2622107]Not sure why Alan didn’t sticky this but it’s stuck now, also fixed link. ;)[/QUOTE]
Because I didnt notice it wasn’t, or I would have LOL, I am old and you are young, when you are old you miss things.:sad::wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2622150]Because I didnt notice it wasn’t, or I would have LOL, I am old and you are young, when you are old you miss things.:sad:;)[/QUOTE]

Wow you are old. lol :bigsmile: kidding…

Hey at least you get all this tech stuff. My dads just a few years older than you, and this kinda of stuff puzzles him.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2622150]Because I didnt notice it wasn’t, or I would have LOL, I am old and [B]you are young,[/B] when you are old you miss things.:sad:;)[/QUOTE]

:eek: [B]I am !!![/B] Thank you :flower: :bow: Thank you :flower: :bow:

Now if I could only get my body to believe it. :rolleyes: :bigsmile:

BTW…You was only born just over 10 years before me so not that much older. :smiley:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2622150]Because I didnt notice it wasn’t, or I would have LOL, I am old and you are young, when you are old you miss things.:sad:;)[/QUOTE]

Experience counts for a lot though Alan. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the update Miroku44444. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2622190]Experience counts for a lot though Alan. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Thanks Wombler, now like SJ, if I could get the experience to make my body stop aching and my hair to grow back, I might feel like a youngster like you and SJ, and

@ SJ, at this time in your life 10 years is an eternity, wait till you are 10 years older and tell me how you feel and I pray its better than me.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2622211]Thanks Wombler, now like SJ, if I could get the experience to make my body stop aching and my hair to grow back, I might feel like a youngster like you and SJ, and

@ SJ, at this time in your life 10 years is an eternity, wait till you are 10 years older and tell me how you feel and I pray its better than me.;)[/QUOTE]

Hey Alan forget the hair I gave up long ago because my receding hairline just seems to farther back by the day course the thinning doesn’t help either. :rolleyes:

As for the years…The older I get the faster time seems to go by so will talk with you very soon but now it’s time to feed the face, now where did I put those dentures. :confused:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2622217]Hey Alan forget the hair I gave up long ago because my receding hairline just seems to farther back by the day course the thinning doesn’t help either. :rolleyes:

As for the years…The older I get the faster time seems to go by so will talk with you very soon but now it’s time to feed the face, now where did I put those dentures. :confused:[/QUOTE]
My dentures dont even fit right anymore, so soft food is the ticket LOL. Retirement has its good points, I can go a whole day and I dont have to put my teeth in, LOL.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Man, its like a nursing home in here. :bigsmile: ducks for cover

[QUOTE=alan1476;2622218]My dentures dont even fit right anymore, so soft food is the ticket LOL. Retirement has its good points, I can go a whole day and I dont have to put my teeth in, LOL.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Well thank goodness my dentures still fits tight and your right on the retirement :iagree: I have been retired since 1995 :bigsmile:

Man, its like a nursing home in here. :bigsmile: ducks for cover

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2622221]Man, its like a nursing home in here. :bigsmile: ducks for cover[/QUOTE]

:eek: [B]Nursing home[/B] if it was I would still be chasing the nurses :bigsmile:

Thanks Miroku44444 :bow: