DVDFab 8.1.3.8 Qt is out (December 9, 2011):

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.1.3.8 Qt is out (December 9, 2011):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

What’s New:

DVD Copy:
New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “The Smurfs”.

Thanks [B]SJ[/B]

Jeannie

Your welcome Jeannie :flower:

Thanks SJ :flower:

Coming fast and furious here lately :iagree: :smiley:

[QUOTE=bean55;2614793]Thanks SJ :flower:

[B]Coming fast and furious here lately[/B] :iagree: :D[/QUOTE]

As always…well most of the time anyway :bigsmile:

Smurfs lovers around the world rejoice. lol

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2614841]Smurfs lovers around the world rejoice. lol[/QUOTE]

What about the smurfettes :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2614842]What about the smurfettes :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Those too. :o:iagree:

May want to check [B]all[/B] your preferred settings in common settings after installing this update, I found a few that was changed.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2615066]May want to check [B]all[/B] your preferred settings in common settings after installing this update, I found a few that was changed.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, that’s one of the reasons I don’t install every update - it’s a pita remembering all of my changes to common settings! :eek:

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2615073]Honestly, that’s one of the reasons I don’t install every update - it’s a pita remembering all of my changes to common settings! :eek:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I normally check all my settings after every update but the last few updates I have not done it so not sure if it happened with this update or the two previous updates :doh:

Thanks SJ!:iagree:

Yo Tim-

Thank you-eh!

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2615181]Yo Tim-

Thank you-eh![/QUOTE]

Yo Mike

As always your welcome :wink:

To all you users of DVD ripper the functionality between DVDFab and the CUDA setting is still not working(for me anyway), so if you have problems the software setting is still recommended.

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2615217]To all you users of DVD ripper the functionality between DVDFab and the CUDA setting is still not working(for me anyway), so if you have problems the software setting is still recommended.

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]
What nvidia graphics card are you using?

[QUOTE=alan1476;2615225]What nvidia graphics card are you using?[/QUOTE]

Geforce 8500 GT, driver is up to date.

When I use the CUDA setting DVDFab finishes the conversion, however as soon as I click finish the program locks up and even though the file is complete it is unplayable on my PSP.
Converting using the software setting all works great.