DVDFab 8.1.3.6 Qt is out (December 1, 2011):

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.1.3.6 Qt is out (December 1, 2011):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

What’s New:

New: Added profiles for DVDFab HD Video MP3 Player.
New: DVDFab Profile Editor was integrated into DVDFab installer. You can use it to create your own profile for your device, and share it with other DVDFab users.
New: Updated language files.
Fix: Preview is still shown after DVDFab is closed.
Fix: A crash problem when moving preview in certain cases.

DVD Copy:
Fix: A freeze problem when opening certain discs when PathPlayer is enabled.

DVD Ripper:
Fix: An error 504 when converting DVD using ipod.nano.h264 profile, in certain cases.
Fix: Output file cannot be played in iPod when using profile “iPod.h264” or “iPod.nano.h264”.

Blu-ray Ripper:
Fix: An error 504.00 when converting Blu-ray using mp4.h264.aac profile, in certain cases.
Fix: An error 504 when converting Blu-ray to MKV or iPad, in certain cases.
Fix: An error 504 when converting Blu-ray using xbox360.wmv10 profile, in certain cases.

Blu-ray 3D Ripper:
New: Detection for "Left-eye based“ or “Right-eye based” is fully correct now.
New: Added ActiveShutter and PassivePolarized profiles for 3D TV.

2D to 3D Converter:
New: Added ActiveShutter and PassivePolarized profiles for 3D TV.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Love these Updates.

Thanks.
Jeannie

Man, you beat me too it. lol

Thanks bean55.:wink:

Nice one bean! :flower:

I’ve fixed that link for you.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Wow. When cross-checking the changelog from this version against the last 3 betas, absolutely NOTHING was done to merit a release at all. Keep it up, Fengtao! :clap: We don’t need to backup latest DVDs! /sarcasm

As of right now Smurfs is the only one having an issue, and it just comes out today.

Pirates 4 can and has been done

Haven’t had any problems with any up’til now (Smurfs). Will await update.
Thanks.

@bean55: I realize that. I’ll rescind the post. It doesn’t change the fact that this version shouldn’t have been released at all, since nothing was fixed or added.

I believe some people were still having some issue’s with the same problems, and that was why the release.They fixed more problems and then released another ( beta ) for testing

[QUOTE=sorewinner;2613956]Wow. When cross-checking the changelog from this version against the last 3 betas, absolutely NOTHING was done to merit a release at all. Keep it up, Fengtao! :clap: We don’t need to backup latest DVDs! /sarcasm[/QUOTE]

Betas are released prior to a “sharp” version and the fixes/changes are in those betas. So what’s odd with that?

[QUOTE=bean55;2613962]As of right now Smurfs is the only one having an issue, and it just comes out today.[/QUOTE]

Please tell me its for your kids?? :rolleyes::wink:

Nope It’s for me :bigsmile:

Still a big kid at heart :iagree:

[QUOTE=bean55;2613989]Nope It’s for me :bigsmile:

Still a big kid at heart :iagree:[/QUOTE]

I’m not the one to talk though. As i’m into anime and looney tunes. Just saw RIO the other day, and it was very good. :cool:

Yes Rio was pretty good

Thank You Bean :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2613951]Nice one bean! :flower:

I’ve fixed that link for you.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Thank You My Friend :flower:

[QUOTE=bean55;2614024]Thank You My Friend :flower:[/QUOTE]

My pleasure. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

anyone have any luck with the smurfs with this new version of dvd fab? no luck on my end :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: