DVDFab 8.1.2.3 Qt Beta (September 27, 2011)

vbimport

DVDFab 8.1.2.3 Qt Beta is out
Dear all,

DVDFab 8.1.2.3 Qt Beta is out:

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.1.2.3 Qt Beta (September 27, 2011)

DVD Copy:

New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” (Germany).

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks Alan :flower:

Will try this on Transformer 3 :iagree:

Did not work :frowning:

PiratesStranger Tides Uk Sorted!:bow:

On XP Pro, it just hangs when I press the start button after I’ve set the Title Playback Order Settings button. I’ve never seen this issue before. Same issue with multiple DVDs.

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

To get it working again, do I just un-install and go back to DVDFab8121QtBeta (which was working perfectly).

Or, must I go thru some other steps?

The task manager shows that it is hung as I mention two posts ago.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=ConfusedNeophyte;2605545]To get it working again, do I just un-install and go back to DVDFab8121QtBeta (which was working perfectly).

Or, must I go thru some other steps?

The task manager shows that it is hung as I mention two posts ago.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

If you need to revert back, simply run the older installer which will over write the last installation.

that doesn’t work for me…it automatically downloads the newest version regardless

[QUOTE=tankeryanker;2605577]that doesn’t work for me…it automatically downloads the newest version regardless[/QUOTE]

It’s the older installer you need, not the current one.

You’ll find the older versions of DVDFab here. :wink:

HTH.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=tankeryanker;2605577]that doesn’t work for me[B]…it automatically downloads the newest version[/B] regardless[/QUOTE]

If you don’t have the older version you need you can find them[B]->[/B] Here

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2605590]If you don’t have the older version you need you can find them[B]->[/B] Here[/QUOTE]

Is there an echo in here? :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2605574]If you need to revert back, simply run the older installer which will over write the last installation.[/QUOTE]

I re-installed DVDFab8121QtBeta as you suggested, and now it works, I don’t hang when pressing the start button - so it looks like the issue is with the new release.

Thanks!