DVDFab 8.1.1.9 QT Beta ( September 12 2011)

vbimport

DVDFab 8.1.1.9 Qt Beta is out:

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.1.1.9 Qt Beta (September 12, 2011)

DVD Copy:

New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “Thor” (US). Please note: HD Decryter doesn’t support it for now, user need a valid license of “DVD Copy” to copy this disc.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Well thank you bean :flower:

Had had just checked 10 min ago and see this update :frowning: oh well about time you got stuck :bigsmile:

Your welcome
Hopefully I will have time tonight to test it on Thor

For the life of me I will never understand the big rush to put out these updates, if you just watch the original you bought to back up, whats the rush for the update? There are many issues with alot of softwares, not just Fab, Fab has a great record of timely updates, so when I see people complaining about " I can’t backup Thor or whatever" , they should know already that the developers are on it. :wink:

Not in a rush :disagree: just want to help Fengtao to get the fix, :iagree: I sent the ifo files to him Saturday. :bigsmile:

When I check mine out I will know if there are possibly more than 1 problem with the release of Thor :iagree: :wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2603649]For the life of me I will never understand the big rush to put out these updates, if you just watch the original you bought to back up, whats the rush for the update? There are many issues with alot of softwares, not just Fab, Fab has a great record of timely updates, so when I see people complaining about " I can’t backup Thor or whatever" , they should know already that the developers are on it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree with you there Alan :iagree: heck to tell you the truth I still use v8085(non QT), even though I have and do install some QT versions it is primarily for testing only.

I always watch the original first because I always want to see if the movie is worth backing up which a lot of times these day they are not, if they are worth it I can either wait or use my method which I don’t need to wait for any updates. :bigsmile:

Well you know me SJ I still use 5.3.2.0 as my main version, only use the newer stuff when needed or for testing as you do. :iagree: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2603655]Well you know me SJ I still use 5.3.2.0 as my main version, only use the newer stuff when needed or for testing as you do. :iagree: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yuppers I still have v5 on my system which I mainly use for conversion for my PSP :smiley: because some versions do a better job then the other versions even the newly released. :rolleyes:

Version 8.1.1.9 QT Beta works like a charm on Thor

The reason people need updates right away is cause they rent their movies.Yes I believe that.

Here in Canada the last of the Blockbusters are now closing and you can not rent anymore.

I know for a fact that the other DVD stores that rent are now closed.Guess soon now people will not be in a hurry for updates do to stores closing that rent.I buy all my movies so should everyone else.

Jeannie

[QUOTE=altitude;2603762]The reason people need updates right away is cause they rent their movies.Yes I believe that.

Here in Canada the last of the Blockbusters are now closing and you can not rent anymore.

I know for a fact that the other DVD stores that rent are now closed.Guess soon now people will not be in a hurry for updates do to stores closing that rent.I buy all my movies so should everyone else.

Jeannie[/QUOTE]

No Redbox $1 kiosks in Canada? We dont have many Blockbusters here either, but everyone goes to Redbox now.

I buy mine also, I have been buying them from the same rental store for the last 15 or so years.
Now they let me get them sometimes when they get them, if I let them know I want them.

I know others are doing the same at other places also.
Not all rental places will be closing, some will find a way to stay open even if that may not be there primary business anymore.

Yo altitude

All the members/users that I know that are in a hurry for updates do not rent movies to make backups (which BTW…is illegal and against the rules of this forum), they have kids with gorilla fingers and do not want the originals to get messed up before a backup can be made.

[B]SJ[/B]

am have trouble with newest version. when i try to start dvdfab version 8.1.1.9 QT it tells me that dvd fab has encountered a problem and must close. then it gives box to aplly my name and email address, country, etc. what’s up with that? trying to make back up of Thor.

Thank You Bean!:cool:

just a real quick question. What exactly is “QT”?

pythonis that is a good question what exactly is “QT” i dont have a clue either:confused:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2603770]Yo altitude

All the members/users that I know that are in a hurry for updates do not rent movies to make backups (which BTW…is illegal and against the rules of this forum), they have kids with gorilla fingers and do not want the originals to get messed up before a backup can be made.

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Indeed!
My nephew thinks optical disks make great mini-frisbees ®.
Jeff

[QUOTE=Jeffrey_P;2603854]Indeed!
My nephew thinks optical disks make [B]great mini-frisbees[/B] ®.
Jeff[/QUOTE]
:bigsmile: LOL

[QUOTE=pythonis;2603852]just a real quick question. What exactly is “QT”?[/QUOTE]

it is a development environment now used to create DVDFab