DVDFab 8.1.1.7 Qt Beta (September 7, 2011)

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.1.1.7 Qt Beta is out:

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

New: Updated language files.
New: Support for DirectShow preview is back, user can choose between DirectShow and Internal preview engine.

Blu-ray Copy:
Fix: “Convert LPCM/DTS audio to AC3” was always enabled for BD9/BD5 output.
Fix: A freeze problem at end of conversion when “Convert LPCM/DTS audio to AC3” option is enabled.
Fix: A freeze problem when opening disc with DTS-HD audio (7.1 channels) in certain cases.

2D to 3D Converter:
New: Improved the engine to remove most jitters.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks SJ

Thanks SJ;)

Thanks!! :bow:

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2603100]Thanks!! :bow:[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile:

Please note…The preview in this version is broken, both DirectShow and Internal causes DVDFab to crash.

The DVDFab team is aware of this and it should be fixed soon.

[B]SJ[/B]

That’s a good one to know.

So basically avoid this one until it’s fixed.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2603108]Please note…The preview in this version is broken, both DirectShow and Internal causes DVDFab to crash.

The DVDFab team is aware of this and it should be fixed soon.

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Uh oh, maybe I should take back that ‘bow’ I gave earlier…:bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2603221]Uh oh, maybe I should take back that ‘bow’ I gave earlier…:bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

What your an Indian giver :sad: :bigsmile:

Thanks SJ!!!:cool:

Well poop I have already downloaded it but still have to older versions

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2603239]Well poop I have already downloaded it but still have to older versions[/QUOTE]

:eek: Your up late Jimbo

Have they fix the duel layer problem?

[QUOTE=Willypinhead;2603262]Have they fix the duel layer problem?[/QUOTE]

I was not aware of a problem with DVD9(duel layer) media :confused:

What sort of problem do you have ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2603264]I was not aware of a problem with DVD9(duel layer) media :confused:

What sort of problem do you have ?[/QUOTE]

There was a few people with the same situation while using Imgburn and Fab QT. The layer break has to be set every single time while using “clone/full disk” mode with Imgburn. Yet,I never had to set layer break before once the options(settings) were in place.

Iam away from my home PC but I think 8105 was last “working”,non asking layer break set. Trust me, I checked and re-checked my settings on both Fab and Imgburn thinking things reset to default.

I only use Verbaits single/dual disks. And I just kept quiet cause I knew an update will soon fix this. The Sept 3 update didn’t work,went back to 8105.

Again, I never had to set layer break before,never. And didn’t change anything.

Willy P.

[QUOTE=Willypinhead;2603323]There was a few people with the same situation while using Imgburn and Fab QT. The layer break has to be set every single time while using “clone/full disk” mode with Imgburn. Yet,I never had to set layer break before once the options(settings) were in place.

Iam away from my home PC but I think 8105 was last “working”,non asking layer break set. Trust me, I checked and re-checked my settings on both Fab and Imgburn thinking things reset to default.

I only use Verbaits single/dual disks. And I just kept quiet cause I knew an update will soon fix this. The Sept 3 update didn’t work,went back to 8105.

Again, I never had to set layer break before,never. And didn’t change anything.

Willy P.[/QUOTE]

I have always used ImgBurn as the default burn engine for DVDFab and have always had to choose a layer break even if the setting in common settings is set to (Not to remove the layer break) you are still ask to select one from a multiple selection, but then again I have never used the clone mode so not sure on the module.

AFAIK when using DVDFab’s default burn enine(VSO) or Nero burning rom is the only time you don’t have to select one, but heck it wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2603325]I have always used ImgBurn as the default burn engine for DVDFab and have always had to choose a layer break even if the setting in common settings is set to (Not to remove the layer break) you are still ask to select one from a multiple selection, but then again I have never used the clone mode so not sure on the module.

AFAIK when using DVDFab’s default burn enine(VSO) or Nero burning rom is the only time you don’t have to select one, but heck it wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply man!!!

Again,never had to select a layer brake before while using ImgBurn. And this is with all the excellent info you have provided:bow: . Never used VSO for dual layer back ups cause IMO ImgBurn was the best(still is:clap:). Single burns are not an issue. Once I get back from vacation,I’ll give you my settings and you’ll see you too shouldn’t be asked for a layer break.

Using Windows 7 64bit,6 gigs of ram,2 Asus drives,

I’ll just wait and see. Sticking with 8105

[QUOTE=Willypinhead;2603329]Thanks for your reply man!!!

Again,never had to select a layer brake before while using ImgBurn. And this is with all the excellent info you have provided:bow: . Never used VSO for dual layer back ups cause IMO ImgBurn was the best(still is:clap:). Single burns are not an issue. [B]Once I get back from vacation,I’ll give you my settings and you’ll see you too shouldn’t be asked for a layer break.[/B]Using Windows 7 64bit,6 gigs of ram,2 Asus drives,

I’ll just wait and see. Sticking with 8105[/QUOTE]

Giving me your settings will not make a difference, like I said I have always had to select a layer break when using ImgBurn, but again like I said never used clone mode so not sure on that module.

Maybe some one can jump in and correct me if I’m wrong.