DVDFab 8.1.1.2 Qt Updated! Aug 8 2011

August 8, 2011
DVDFab 8.1.1.2 Qt Updated!

[ul]
[li]New: Added support for hybrid disc like DVD/HD-DVD or DVD/Blu-ray on one side of a disc, and user can choose which layer to be shown. Please note: only certain drives can read both layers of a hybrid disc.[/li][li]New: Added “Hybrid Disc” page in Settings window. User can specify which layer to be shown by default: CD, DVD, Blu-ray or HD-DVD, or “Ask before opening the disc”.[/li][li]New: Added “Drives” in Settings window, user can specify the drives which should be processed. For example, user can exclude DVDFab virtual drive from processing.[/li][li]New: Improved conversion speed.[/li][li]New: Updated language files.[/li][li]New: Updated VSO burning engine.[/li][li]New: Some minor changes and improvements.[/li][li]Fix: A crash problem on Windows XP in certain cases.[/li][li]Fix: Several problems with Intel Quick Sync when converting.[/li][li]Fix: Two small issues when playing preview automatically.[/li][li]Fix: Preview still play audio when converting.[/li][li]Fix: Improved “Set as default” for profile.[/li][li]Fix: Two issues for commandline parsing.[/li][/ul]http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

Thanks Alan :flower:

Thanks Alan!! :slight_smile:

Had to uninstall 8.1.1.2 and reinstall 8.1.1.0 cause first time ever 8.1.1.2 will not open.If I clicked on it still will not open.Reinstall old version and no problem.I am Windows 7 and never had a problem before installing Fab until now.Why won’t 8.1.1.2 work for me but old version works great. I have on desktop 6.0.1.8, & 7.0.9.2, & 8.0.8.5 and now 8.1.1.0

[QUOTE=altitude;2599328]Had to uninstall 8.1.1.2 and reinstall 8.1.1.0 cause first time ever 8.1.1.2 will not open.If I clicked on it still will not open.Reinstall old version and no problem.I am Windows 7 and never had a problem before installing Fab until now.Why won’t 8.1.1.2 work for me but old version works great. I have on desktop 6.0.1.8, & 7.0.9.2, & 8.0.8.5 and now 8.1.1.0[/QUOTE]
[I]t works fine here, try to uninstall and reinstall. Maybe you got a bad download. Use this link:[/I]

[I]DVD FAB[/I]

No problem here on Win 7 Pro or Home

Hi and thanks for the quick reply.Yes it installed and is working.The only thing is it won’t open if downloaded in here but uninstalled it went to DVDFab.com and installed it from there and now it is working.

Thanks Alan.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=altitude;2599344]Hi and thanks for the quick reply.Yes it installed and is working.The only thing is it won’t open if downloaded in here but uninstalled it went to DVDFab.com and installed it from there and now it is working.

Thanks Alan.:)[/QUOTE]
YOU ARE WELCOME.:flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2599336][I]t works fine here, try to uninstall and reinstall. Maybe you got a bad download. Use this link:[/I]

[I]DVD FAB[/I][/QUOTE]

Whats The Difference? Some NonDec version???

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2599396]Whats The Difference? Some NonDec version???[/QUOTE]

You need to install this also for that version.

http://www.dvdfab.com/addon.htm

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2599397]You need to install this also for that version.

http://www.dvdfab.com/addon.htm[/QUOTE]

Does the regular version have this add-on built in, or do the same thing? If so why make a version without it, and a need to install this add-on?

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2599398]Does the regular version have this add-on built in, or do the same thing? If so why make a version without it, and a need to install this add-on?[/QUOTE]

Not all countries allows you to market a product that can bypass protections. That’s the reason for that version I think.

Thanks Alan:bow:

Thanks for looking into the preview issues.

I just love the " Quick Sync" convertions. :wink:

Is Quick Sync is only on H67 and Z68 boards? Thanks…

[QUOTE=Thunderbolt69;2599539]Is Quick Sync is only on H67 and Z68 boards? Thanks…[/QUOTE]
Z68 as far as I know.:wink:

Only used on 1 disc so far, but seems ok here. XP SP3.