DVDFab 8.0.9.9 Qt Beta is out:

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.9.9 Qt Beta is out:

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.0.9.9 Qt Beta (June 15, 2011)

New: Updated language files.
New: Some minor changes and improvements.

DVD Copy:
New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “Battle: Los Angeles” (US).

Blu-ray copy:
New: Improved protected disc (BDMV-REC) burning on certain writers like ASUS. Please note only VSO burning engine supports it for now.

Thanks SJ :flower:

Thank you sir, seems to be working like a charm now.

[QUOTE=brotherwolf;2592500]Thank you sir, seems to be working like a charm now.[/QUOTE]

Happy to hear it working :cool:

and your welcome :smiley:

Wonder if they fixed it for some of us XP users that are having trouble with it, think I’ll wait and see before I d/l it, tired of installing and uninstalling

Thanks for the update SJ! I must have got lucky because when i did Battle Los Angeles it errored & i selected ignore all and it worked. I just got through watching my back up copy and it had no problems.

Thanks,

Ray

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2592534]Wonder if they fixed it for some of us XP users that are having trouble with it, think I’ll wait and see before I d/l it, tired of installing and uninstalling[/QUOTE]

Any fix would be listed in the release/change log, so looks like it was not.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2592540]Any fix would be listed in the release/change log, so looks like it was not.[/QUOTE]

New: Some minor changes and improvements Yea I know and it ticks me off :a that he has quit thinking about us little guys with XP I think it’s the splash screen myself and I really don’t want to have to buy a new graphics card

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2592545]New: Some minor changes and improvements Yea I know and it ticks me off :a that he has quit thinking about us little guys with XP I think it’s the splash screen myself and I really don’t want to have to buy a new graphics card[/QUOTE]

To bad you couldn’t turn it off in the options and see if thats the problem.

Jimbo, running a nvidia (Fx 5600) card here on an old(2004) hp laptop newest version works fine. What card are you using? XP service pack 3

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2592561]Jimbo, running a nvidia (Fx 5600) card here on an old(2004) hp laptop newest version works fine. What card are you using? XP service pack 3[/QUOTE]

I believe he has the same with the latest driver installed, I am waiting for a reply by PM on his issue. :slight_smile:

Just check one of the PM’s and he has the FX 5200.

Jimbo has got his problem fixed and can now run the latest versions of QT on his XP rig :clap::clap::clap:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2592641]Jimbo has got his problem fixed and can now run the latest versions of QT on his XP rig :clap::clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

Do we know how?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2592660]Do we know how?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

We are still working on it :doh: he has it installed and can open and get it to analze the disc however it seems it keeps freezing up but we are getting there :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2592561]Jimbo, running a nvidia (Fx 5600) card here on an old(2004) hp laptop newest version works fine. What card are you using? XP service pack 3[/QUOTE] FX5200 so I might need a new graphics card I guess

Jimbo go here and try these drivers they should work for dvdfab to function correctly. http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/GRAPHICS-BOARD/NVIDIA/NVIDIA-ForceWare-9371.shtml
Also are you running Direct x 9.0c? If not update to it.

The card on the box i am writing from is an ATI Radeon HD 3400. Any word on if the XP problem is triggered with that card?