DVDFab 8.0.9.6 Qt Beta is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.9.6 Qt Beta is out:

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

Fix: Several crash problems in certain cases.

Thanks SJ. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

:a:a:a Still doesn’t work withXP SP3 not only for me but other people also

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2591348]:a:a:a Still doesn’t work withXP SP3 not only for me but other people also[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a bit disappointing that. :rolleyes:

Doesn’t affect me as I’m on Win 7 but I can understand how frustrating this is becoming even though it’s still early days for the Qt versions.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2591361]Yeah, a bit disappointing that. :rolleyes:

Doesn’t affect me as I’m on Win 7 but I can understand how frustrating this is becoming even though it’s still early days for the Qt versions.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE] Who knows, has anyone said there will ever be a working solution for the old Operating Systems?

He knows what the problem is and will be working on it

Sorry to hear it ain’t working for some of you. I’m running Windows XP SP3 and it works fine. Just installed this version, and it runs fine.

Isn’t it the graphic cards thats causing the problems?? For those with problems, what graphic cards do you guys have? I Have NVIDIA GeForce 8300GS.

Or is this a firmware issue? Maybe the newer firmware interferes with fab. I’m using a little older firmware, and fab runs like a dream. I updated my firmware a while back, and it screwed some stuff up. So i went back to an older version and everything went back to normal.

Well anyway i’m glad fabs working fine for me. Hope they get it working for you guys soon.

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2591398]Sorry to hear it ain’t working for some of you. [B]I’m running Windows XP SP3 and it works fine.[/B] Just installed this version, and it runs fine.

Isn’t it the graphic cards thats causing the problems?? For those with problems, what graphic cards do you guys have? I Have NVIDIA GeForce 8300GS.

Or is this a firmware issue? Maybe the newer firmware interferes with fab. I’m using a little older firmware, and fab runs like a dream. I updated my firmware a while back, and it screwed some stuff up. So i went back to an older version and everything went back to normal.

Well anyway i’m glad fabs working fine for me. Hope they get it working for you guys soon.[/QUOTE]

I’m running XP SP3 with Nvidia GeForce graphic drivers and I haven’t had any problems with the new versions of DVDFab. Obviously, it’s not a problem with XP or Nvidia drivers. The developers at DVDFab may know what the problem is, but it has not been discovered by anyone posting on the forums.

Another problem that has not been resolved is that certain DVD’s automatically turn off pathplayer in all versions of DVDFab after v8073. For some reason they have not addressed this issue.

We’ll just have to wait and see.