DVDFab 8.0.9.5 Qt Beta is out:

vbimport

Dear all,

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.0.9.5 Qt Beta (June 3, 2011)

New: Added support for Intel Quick Sync as H.264 decoder and encoder. It works on DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray 3D Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter, Video Converter and 2D to 3D Converter.
New: Brand new profile design, which is very flexible and powerful. A new profile editor will be out soon, please wait.
New: Brand new MP4 muxer.
New: Added new splash window at startup.
New: Added option “Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding” when user wants all software codecs.
New: Added option “Open output directory when done”.
New: Updated language files.
New: Some minor fixes and improvements.

Blu-ray Copy:
New: Added support for AACS MKB v25.

Blu-ray 3D Ripper:
New: Added “Base View” info, normally it’s “Left” eye, but for some movies it’s “Right” eye.

Thanks SJ…And happy Friday!..:wink:

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2590938]Thanks SJ…And happy Friday!..;)[/QUOTE]

And a good Friday to you too my friend, have a nice weekend :flower:

Question,I installed this new update and see that everytime I click on 8.0.9.5. I see it shows the monkey icon and then I see it load real fast then box opens.Is this a new feature cause on the others the box just opens when I click on old version of DVDFab.

Thanks.

Thanks SJ

Cheers SJ. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Is there any fix for the ongoing problem of loading Qt on Windows XP systems?? SP3…

[QUOTE=altitude;2590947]Question,I installed this new update and see that everytime I click on 8.0.9.5. I see it shows the monkey icon and then I see it load real fast then box opens.Is this a new feature cause on the others the box just opens when I click on old version of DVDFab.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I think you are referring to the “[B]New[/B]: Added new splash window at startup”.

[QUOTE=rago88;2590950]Is there any fix for the ongoing problem of loading Qt on Windows XP systems?? SP3…[/QUOTE]

Sorry it does not seem like it because it shows nothing in the change log about it:(

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2590968]Sorry it does not seem like it because it shows nothing in the change log about it:([/QUOTE]

Wasn’t that faulty graphic drivers issue?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2590968]Sorry it does not seem like it because it shows nothing in the change log about it:([/QUOTE]
But you can pay for Fab in your local 7-11 convenience store now. LOL.

[B]DVDFab Supports a New Payment Option for US Customers: PayNearMe[/B]
PayNearMe is a cash payment network across the US with nearly 6,200 7-Eleven stores, and this cash payment method has been used by DVDFab, enabling US customers able to pay offline for DVDFab products just at their nearest 7-Eleven stores. PayNearMe, as a new payment method, is now available on DVDFab Online Store.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2590967]I think you are referring to the “[B]New[/B]: Added new splash window at startup”.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.I like it.It’s cool when it opens and for me it makes my day.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2590937]Dear all,

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.0.9.5 Qt Beta (June 3, 2011)

New: Added support for Intel Quick Sync as H.264 decoder and encoder. It works on DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray 3D Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter, Video Converter and 2D to 3D Converter.
New: Brand new profile design, which is very flexible and powerful. A new profile editor will be out soon, please wait.
New: Brand new MP4 muxer.
New: Added new splash window at startup.
New: Added option “Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding” when user wants all software codecs.
New: Added option “Open output directory when done”.
New: Updated language files.
New: Some minor fixes and improvements.

Blu-ray Copy:
New: Added support for AACS MKB v25.

Blu-ray 3D Ripper:
New: Added “Base View” info, normally it’s “Left” eye, but for some movies it’s “Right” eye.[/QUOTE]

Busy people… Great customer support.
Thx
Jeff

[QUOTE=Jeffrey_P;2590994]Busy people… Great customer support.
Thx
Jeff[/QUOTE]
If you guys have an Intel chipset ( 2600 or 2600K) and motherboard that supports " Quick Sync" you are going to love this feature. It really unbelieveable.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2591000]If you guys have an Intel chipset ( 2600 or 2600K) and motherboard that supports " Quick Sync" you are going to love this feature. It really unbelieveable.;)[/QUOTE]

Would be cool but I still have an i7 920 @3.4.
For me it would be a waste of money upgrading at this point in time.
Jeff

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2590971]Wasn’t that faulty graphic drivers issue?[/QUOTE]

Apparently only for some from what hear :confused:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2590972]But you can pay for Fab in your local 7-11 convenience store now. LOL.

[B]DVDFab Supports a New Payment Option for US Customers: PayNearMe[/B]
PayNearMe is a cash payment network across the US with nearly 6,200 7-Eleven stores, and this cash payment method has been used by DVDFab, enabling US customers able to pay offline for DVDFab products just at their nearest 7-Eleven stores. PayNearMe, as a new payment method, is now available on DVDFab Online Store.[/QUOTE]

LOL :bigsmile: Yeah right[B]!![/B] as if I do business in that manner :doh:

Thanks SJ!!!:clap:

Pardon my lac of knowlege! Who does a better job? Intel Quick Sync or Cuda
Thanks Glenn

I’m a bit surprised they’re not making XP compatability a bit more of a priority.