DVDFab 8.0.9.2 Qt is out (May 12, 2011):

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.9.2 Qt is out (May 12, 2011):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

What’s New:

DVD Copy

• Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD disc in certain cases.

Thanks SJ :iagree: :smiley:

Thanks SJ:flower:

Thanks, SJ!:flower: Well, [B]Jimbo[/B], are you going to give this one a try? :wink:

Thanks, SJ.:cool:

No “virus” this time :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2588245]Thanks, SJ!:flower: Well, [B]Jimbo[/B], are you going to give this one a try? ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah he’ll try it :iagree: he’s a lifer like the rest of us old timers :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Fruitcake;2588254]No “virus” this time :)[/QUOTE]

:cool:

Thanks SJ!:clap:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2588260]Oh yeah he’ll try it :iagree: he’s a lifer like the rest of us old timers :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Fruitcake;2588254]No “virus” this time :)[/QUOTE]

False positive.

Maybe Norm, I’ll wait and see how it goes first, I had a hard enough time getting rid of 8.0.9.0 QT, If it wasn’t for Eugene I’d still be trying to remove it :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2588260]Oh yeah he’ll try it :iagree: he’s a lifer like the rest of us old timers :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] :confused: Think you mean old farts :cool:

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2588468]:confused: Think you mean old farts :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah your right about that my good friend :iagree: sorry I was trying to air the place out :bigsmile:

I can assure you all my farts are brand new.

Yo jsmiddleton4

If you are not a new born then I think not :bigsmile:

For those XP users having problem with this version please check the driver for your graphic card and make sure you have the latest driver installed, it was the problem on my XP rig.