DVDFab 8.0.9.1 Qt Updated!

vbimport

May 11, 2011
DVDFab 8.0.9.1 Qt Updated!

[ul]
[li]New: Updated Qt runtime.
[/li][li]New: Updated Qt language files.
[/li][/ul]DVD Copy:

[ul]
[li]Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD disc, if drive cannot read the disc.
[/li][li]Fix: “Copying VTS_XX_X.VOB” text missing problem when copying.
[/li][/ul]
http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

So i guess this will solve the problems people were having with 8.0.9.0?

I can only guess also, I never had the problem.

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2588077]So i guess this will solve the problems people were having with 8.0.9.0?[/QUOTE]
The same people reporting problems with V 8090 are reporting problems with V8091.

For those users nothing has changed.

Thanks Alan

[QUOTE=alan1476;2588078]I can only guess also, I never had the problem.[/QUOTE]

I too have no problem :cool:

OH!! yeah almost forgot…Thanks Alan

With this QT version you must update your Video drivers to the latest, and other things that people that own this program are never used to doing. There is a learning curve here that some of the members are not used to.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2588087]With this QT version you must update your Video drivers to the latest, and other things that people that own this program are never used to doing. There is a learning curve here that some of the members are not used to.[/QUOTE]

Yes you are right Alan keeping your hardware drivers updated and maintaining the system maintenance is always needed, course system configuration is also a key factor :wink:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2588088]Yes you are right Alan keeping your hardware drivers updated and maintaining the system maintenance is always needed, course system configuration is also a key factor ;)[/QUOTE]

I finally gave in and tried it. Did even need to update any hardware drivers or whatnot. Works great. Guess my hardware drivers are updated enough. Never version looks almost the same as 8.0.8.5, or do i need vista or win 7 to see a difference?

My Virus scanner detects this as a Trojan, where 8.0.9.0 was fine !
I’m guessing that this is a false alarm, as it’s the first time this has happened & I’ve been running DVDFab since version two.
Anyone else running McAfee getting this ?

Thanks Alan:clap: