DVDFab 8.0.8.4 beta is out (March 19,2011)

vbimport

Dear all,

Please try DVDFab v8084 beta to see the result:

http://download.dvdfab.com/DVDFab8084Beta.exe

If it still crashes, please post new report, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Well, I’m not sure this is an updated beta. I think Fengtao put it out to help those us who couldn’t open any version since 8.0.7.8b introduced whatever was introduced that caused the crashes. I haven’t got an answer yet as to what got modified in that version that broke it for many people. The thread that he posted it in was directed to us. It’s a debug version.

Thanks Ant :flower:

I cant even find it anyplace except here, it must be one of those Fengtao put another wrapper on to help those with issues, I am not updating with a changelog like that, mine opens fine. LOL.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2580494]I cant even find it anyplace except here, it must be one of those Fengtao put another wrapper on to help those with issues, I am not updating with a changelog like that, mine opens fine. LOL.;)[/QUOTE]
I found it on the other DVDFab forum

[QUOTE=sorewinner;2580496]I found it on the other DVDFab forum[/QUOTE]

This isn’t a normal beta intended for general release (at the moment anyway).

It’s a temporary version to see if they can fix the crash at launch problem so if you’ve been having difficulties with that then you may want to give this version a go.

For everyone else though I’d advise waiting until it’s either recategorised as a full beta or the next general release beta comes along.

[B]Wombler[/B]

8.0.8.5 is out on DVDFab.com.Just saw it there on DVD Copy