DVDFab 8.0.8.0 Beta (March 12, 2011)

vbimport

DVDFab 8.0.8.0 Beta is out
Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.8.0 Beta is out:

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

There is another good news, after several months of hard working, the first qt build of DVDFab is available now.
http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_QT v8079, for advanced user only

Why Qt?

1. We can have some advanced UI effects like skins and animations in future versions.
  2. We have moved an important step to the Mac version.

To report problem of this version, please start your own thread at specific sub-forum, with 8079 in prefix or title, thanks.

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.0.8.0 Beta (March 12, 2011)

New: Updated English language files.

Blu-ray Copy:
New: Added support for AACS MKB v23.
New: Added option “Create .miniso file in output folder to be mounted by DVDFab Virtual Drive”.
http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=12067

Thanks,Just downloaded it and saved it to my memory stick.I have a great collection of updates of DVDFab programs.

Thanks Alan I was getting ready to post it when I had to find something on TV for my dog Angel :rolleyes:

Thanks Alan.:clap::clap:

before i download this…anyone know if it has the same “non-opening” problem as 2 previous beta versions??

Thanks Alan!:clap:

[QUOTE=tankeryanker;2579564]before i download this…anyone know if it has the same “non-opening” problem as 2 previous beta versions??[/QUOTE]

I have not seen anyone posting about the last two releases not opening, you seem to be the only one having this problem :frowning:

I downloaded and installed 8.0.8.0 Beta and I had the problem of it not opening. When I try to start it an error box comes up and says it needs to shut down. I haven’t had any problems with prior releases.

well there’s another member with the same prob!!

[QUOTE=tankeryanker;2579579]well there’s another member with the same prob!![/QUOTE]
Are you running it as Admin?

Yes

should i b running it as admin?

[QUOTE=tankeryanker;2579587]should i b running it as admin?[/QUOTE]

To see if that is the problem right click on the DVDFab icon on the desktop and select “Run as administrator”

just downloaded 8080…SAME PROBLEM…clicked on run as adminstrator…nothing happened. why me, God?? why me!

[QUOTE=tankeryanker;2579591]just downloaded 8080…SAME PROBLEM…clicked on run as adminstrator…nothing happened. why me, God?? why me![/QUOTE]
Give us your computer specs, like OS and components.:slight_smile: Its not the end of the world, we will get it sorted.:doh:

hey when i start to download it it says file has been moved or deleted. i’m using windows vista with ie9.
thanks

[QUOTE=Tbonenga;2579596]hey when i start to download it it says file has been moved or deleted. i’m using windows vista with ie9.
thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi Tbonenga

When you go to download the installer you are given a choice on where to download to, please choose your desktop as the location, if you still have trouble it may be a setting within IE9.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2579597]Hi Tbonenga

When you go to download the installer you are given a choice on where to download to, please choose your desktop as the location, if you still have trouble it may be a setting within IE9.[/QUOTE]
IE9 will be released on Windows Updates next week, what he has now is the RC, I tried it and didnt like it at all, the favorites are on the right side of the screen and it has alot fixes that need to be made, I would revert back to IE8 or use Firefox to download and install Fab. JMHO.:slight_smile:

Could someone tell me what a “qt build” is, please?
Thanks

[QUOTE=Shmoosma;2579720]Could someone tell me what a “qt build” is, please?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

A [B]Qt build[/B], compiled from source is required for Qt/3D.DVD copying.