DVDFab 8.0.7.6 Beta (February 26, 2011)

DVDFab 8.0.7.6 Beta is out
Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.7.6 Beta is out:

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.0.7.6 Beta (February 26, 2011)

New: Update English and other language files.
New: Some minor changes and improvements.

DVD Copy:
New: Added warning when opening Cinavia protected DVD discs.

Blu-ray Copy:
New: Improved copying speed up to 200% for certain discs with many small m2ts files.
Fix: A very long scan time problem for certain discs.

Blu-ray 3D Ripper:
Fix: A crash problem for “Output two seperated files” when using CUDA encoder.

Video Converter:
New: Improved demuxer a lot, many problem files can be opened now.
New: Original source resolution will be used as default output resolution if it’s allowed, to avoid resizing.
New: Audio encoding bitrate will be saved to default profile now.
Fix: “Deinterlacing” detection doesn’t work.
Fix: “Deinterlacing” doesn’t work when user enabled it manually.
Fix: MP4 title tag can contain non-English character now.

Thanks Alan :cool:

I have a question about Cinavia. If you have a Cinavia protected disc and play it on a player that doesn’t have Cinavia support, will it play?? In other words, does a Cinavia protected disc require a player with Cinavia support?

If i read the article righthere http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-8-0-6-5-displays-cinavia-protection-pop-up-during-scan-resident-evil-afterlife-r1-318699/#post2570596 the only people effected are the ones that have players with Cinavia support.

PS: This is in regard to an original or a copy.

Thank You Sir Alan:clap::cool:

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2577185]I have a question about Cinavia. If you have a Cinavia protected disc and play it on a player that doesn’t have Cinavia support, will it play?? In other words, does a Cinavia protected disc require a player with Cinavia support?

If i read the article right the only people effected are the ones that have players with Cinavia support.

PS: This is in regard to an original or a copy.[/QUOTE]

Your question can be answered very simple by placing a disc with Cinavia protection in your DVD player.

P.S…If you have a question on my edit to your post please PM me.

Thanks and for the Record it is still Feb 25th in Canada where this new update is dated Feb 26th

[QUOTE=altitude;2577212]Thanks and for the Record it is still Feb 25th in Canada where this new update is dated Feb 26th[/QUOTE]

The update comes from China which is 1 day ahead of U.S and Canada, so thats the reason for the difference in the date. :slight_smile:

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I have nothing better to do, I am waiting for the new Rev 3 Motherboards for my 2600K CPU. I am building a whole new system with a Boreas Chiller water cooling system and a new Corsair case. I will post it when its done.:wink:

LOL, I’m at the not long upgraded stage so it’ll be a while before I’m thinking about things like that.

Other than jealousy of course. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Alan

I had to disable pathplayer for 127 Hours, otherwise 13 min. on a Vista Ult./64 bit quad core 8g ram system :cool:

That confused me at first. :slight_smile:

Just to clarify, ‘127 Hours’ is actually the movie title! :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Yes Wombler it is the Title

Kept my same settings Pathplayer on and had no problem here on Win 7 Ult 32 bit 4 Gig ram