DVDFab 8.0.7.0 Beta is out (January 13, 2011)

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.7.0 Beta is out:

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.0.7.0 Beta (January 13, 2011)

New: Updated language files.
New: Some minor changes and improvements.

Blu-ray Copy:
New: Added support to copy Cinavia protected Blu-ray disc.
New: Added option “Create Protected Disc (BDMV-REC) to disable Cinavia” in “Full Disc” mode.
Known issues:

1. VSO burning engine can be used for now, and ImgBurn when the new version is out.
  2. Resident Evil 3D can only be backed up as 2D disc, support for 3D will come in next releases.
    For more info about Cinavia, please visit http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=7102

Blu-ray Ripper:
New: Rewritten audio converting engine for better performance.

Blu-ray 3D Ripper:
New: Improved multi-thread MVC decoder performance.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks ant1rock

I think that we have to wait for an update cause 8070b is crashing during setup and start :sad:
Ant

ant is that on Reg DVD or BluRay or both?

Thanks Ant.No problem here installing it.

" This version only works on Windows 7, and we will fix this issue asap."
Fengtao said.
Ant :wink:

Fengtao updated the installer and know it works with xp as well.

[QUOTE=ant1rock;2569187]" This version only works on Windows 7, and we will fix this issue asap."
Fengtao said.
Ant ;)[/QUOTE]

I believe this has been fixed :wink:

[QUOTE=012;2569204]Fengtao updated the installer and know it works with xp as well.[/QUOTE]

I see we was typing at the same time, course since I was interrupted while typing you beat me :doh: :bigsmile:

Very interesting, Cinavia defeated already, the match has started and the first punch has landed.:wink:

I f you guys and gals are interested , there is a new version of Imgburn. 2.5.5.0.

[ul]
[li]Added: Support for Plextor PX-870 / PX-880 / PX-L890 drives to be treated as LiteOn drives (rather than true Plextor drives) by the ‘Book Type’ / ‘Advanced Settings’ code. This negates the need to manually enter the Device IDs in the ‘Configure Drive OEM’ window.[/li][li]Added: Support for /NOSAVELOG command line switch (see ReadMe.txt for usage).[/li][li]Added: Support for /FILESYSTEMONLY command line switch (see ReadMe.txt for usage).[/li][li]Added: Support for relative paths when reading the boot image file name from an IBB file.[/li][li]Added: Proper support for CDI images (including multi-track/session ones) via Padus’s PfcToc.dll file (must be present where ImgBurn.exe is).[/li][li]Changed: Show a little more firmware version information for LG drives on the Device Capabilities window and when checking for firmware updates. This is useful for drives like the BH10LS30 that display 1.00 when the full version number might actually be 1.00-A9.[/li][li]Changed: Increased precision of timestamps when ‘building’ UDF file system.[/li][li]Changed/Fixed: DLL loading method to avoid Microsoft Security Advisory (2269637).[/li][li]Fixed: An internal table containing file system info during a Read/Verify operation was using an incorrect size value for files when UDF was being used and the files had multiple allocation descriptors spread over multiple sectors. (Only used when logging which file a certain bad sector belongs to)[/li][/ul]
http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

[QUOTE=alan1476;2569221]Very interesting, Cinavia defeated already, the match has started and the first punch has landed.;)[/QUOTE]

Wow that’s amazing!

I wonder how well it works?

Oh and thanks Ant. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Ant you rock!:cool: