DVDFab 8.0.5.2 Beta is out (November 27, 2010)

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.5.2 Beta is out (November 27, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.0.5.2 Beta (November 27, 2010)

New: Updated VSO burning engine.
New: VSO pattin coffin driver will not be installed by default now, since VSO burning engine doesn’t need it on Windows XP SP3 and above.

DVD to DVD:
New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” (US).

Thanks ant1rock.:clap:

Cheers ant1rock. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

DVD to DVD:
New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” (US).

Weird, this title isn’t even out yet. Man, he must get some ahead of time.

Wonder why he didn’t update DVDFab yet for the copy protection found in the last airbender?

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2559944]Weird, this title isn’t even out yet. Man, he must get some ahead of time.

Wonder why he didn’t update DVDFab yet for the copy protection found in the last airbender?[/QUOTE]

People that get advanced copies send in the files so that’s how they’re able to get advanced warning.

Presumably ‘The Last Airbender’ either took a bit more effort to sort or possibly they weren’t sent the files in advance.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Ok, thanks for the info.

I’m one of the lucky ones who get movies early and I never had problem with The Last Airbender and I have had that going on 4 weeks now

Thanks Ant1 u ROCK:cool:

[QUOTE=AGJ;2560128]I’m one of the lucky ones who get movies early and I never had problem with The Last Airbender and I have had that going on 4 weeks now[/QUOTE]

Maybe the versions you got in Canada is different?

• New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “The Last Airbender” (US).
    HD Decrypter user need wait for future update to support the new protection.

This was version 8.0.5.0 Miroku

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2560433]* New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “The Last Airbender” (US).
HD Decrypter user need wait for future update to support the new protection.

This was version 8.0.5.0 Miroku[/QUOTE]
I saw that, but i dont think its totally removing the copy protection. I had to re-run my main movie rip thru DVDFab again. It was perfect then though, so im happy.