DVDFab 8.0.5.0 is out (November 18, 2010)

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.5.0

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

What’s New:

• New: Updated language files.
  • New: Some minor changes and improvements.
  • New: Added “Blu-ray 3D Ripper” option.
  • “Blu-ray 3D Ripper” option converts Blu-ray 3D title to left/right (side-by-side) or
    top/bottom MKV/MP4/AVI/WMV files which can be played on 3D display device.

DVD Copy:

• New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “The Last Airbender” (US).
    HD Decrypter user need wait for future update to support the new protection.

Blu-ray Copy:

• New: Added support for BD+ generation 9. For now they are “Knight and Day” and
    “Avatar: Extended Collector’s Edition”.
  • New: Added support for AACS MKB v20.

Blu-ray to DVD Converter:

• Fix: A/V sync problem when converting certain NTSC Blu-ray discs.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

SJ.Please delete my thread for the new version.I didn’t see you.
Ant

[QUOTE=ant1rock;2558110]SJ.Please delete my thread for the new version.I didn’t see you.
Ant[/QUOTE]

Sorry Ant looks like I posted 1 minute before you, most likely you was just starting your post when I submitted mine.

Thanks SJ and ant

Thanks, SJ.
Will use link you provided…
Wondering if this will resovle issues with A Christmas Carol?

[QUOTE=baggman;2558132]Thanks, SJ.
Will use link you provided…
[B]Wondering if this will resovle issues with A Christmas Carol?[/B][/QUOTE]

One way to find out…well you know :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2558136]One way to find out…well you know :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

OK… I’m on it.
Get back to you in a bit.

Just used ver 8050 to create a file. Then went Imgburn to make copy.
Showed to much space required to make copy. Am using Verbatim DVD+R disc, 4.7, 120 minutes. Never saw this before . Have only been using Imgburn for a short time, but never this…
Was attempt to back up Last Airbender.

[QUOTE=baggman;2558141]Just used ver 8050 to create a file. Then went Imgburn to make copy.
Showed to much space required to make copy. Am using Verbatim DVD+R disc, 4.7, 120 minutes. Never saw this before . Have only been using Imgburn for a short time, but never this…
Was attempt to back up Last Airbender.[/QUOTE]
Now watch the whole movie and see if it is readable, I have not tried this one yet.:flower:

[QUOTE=baggman;2558141]Just used ver 8050 to create a file. Then went Imgburn to make copy.
Was attempt to back up Last Airbender.[/QUOTE]

If you saved it to your hard drive check the file size, if it sows that it was not compressed make sure you had DVD-5 selected as the output size, if it was set to DVD-9 and you have a registered version you may want to check to see if your license was retained during the upgrade.

[B]SJ[/B]

Last Airbender works

The Extra Man reports a number of read errors.

[QUOTE=ConfusedNeophyte;2558163]Last Airbender works

The Extra Man reports a number of read errors.[/QUOTE]

Please send the necessary info on “The Extra Man” to Fengtao so he can analyze the data, thank you for posting your feedback :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2558158]If you saved it to your hard drive check the file size, if it sows that it was not compressed make sure you had DVD-5 selected as the output size, if it was set to DVD-9 and you have a registered version you may want to check to see if your license was retained during the upgrade.

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Just checked output size and it was set to DVD-9 instead of DVD-5.
Never had to change this before after doing upgrades. Tell me more about my license being retained and how to keep this from happening again,please…
Am now trying to make copy using DVD-5 as output size.

Sure glad you’re there.

[QUOTE=baggman;2558167]Just checked output size and it was set to DVD-9 instead of DVD-5.
Never had to change this before after doing upgrades. Tell me more about my license being retained and how to keep this from happening again,please…
Am now trying to make copy using DVD-5 as output size.

Sure glad you’re there.[/QUOTE]

If you are able to change the output size to DVD-5 then your using a paid version/registered e.g. your license was retained, however [B]sometimes [/B]the default settings are reset during an upgrade so it is best to always check your settings in common settings to insure your prefred settings have not been changed.

If you find that DVD-9 is selected every time you start DVDFab just go into common settings and set the default output back to DVD-5. :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2558170]If you are able to change the output size to DVD-5 then your using a paid version/registered e.g. your license was retained, however [B]sometimes [/B]the default settings are reset during an upgrade so it is best to always check your settings in common settings to insure your prefred settings have not been changed.

If you find that DVD-9 is selected every time you start DVDFab just go into common settings and set the default output back to DVD-5. :wink:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes this a paid version. Never read the manual though, just sort of felt my way around. Will take your advice and also read up to catch up.

Am I the only person having trouble with A CHRISTMAS CAROL? Tried it with version 8050 to no avail…

[QUOTE=baggman;2558173]Yes this a paid version. Never read the manual though, just sort of felt my way around. Will take your advice and also read up to catch up.

Am I the only person having trouble with A CHRISTMAS CAROL? Tried it with version 8050 to no avail…[/QUOTE]

No your not the only one it may be that the support for thie new protection has not been added yet so may have to wait for the next update, however you may want to check this thread out Here

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2558176]No your not the only one it may be that the support for thie new protection has not been added yet so may have to wait for the next update, however you may want to check this thread out Here[/QUOTE]

Thanks… this will help me to get a better understanding of how things work.:clap:

[QUOTE=baggman;2558179]Thanks… this will help me to get a better understanding of how things work.:clap:[/QUOTE]

You are more then welcome my friend, BTW…you can access any of the guides below in my signature which is found in all of my posts or the sticky area :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Good to know, SJ.
Thanks again. By the way, changed Output on the back up - worked out fine. Watching successful copy now.

Guess I’ll have to watch the original of CHRISTMAS CAROL that I bought until I can make a good back up…patience is a virtue, some say.