DVDFab 8.0.2.8 Beta is out (October 22, 2010)

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.2.8 Beta is out (October 22, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

New: Updated language files.
New: Updated A/V codecs.
New: Improved decoding speed when converting DVD and Blu-ray.
New: Added DXVA/CUDA decoder for MPEG2 video.
New: Added CUDA decoder for interleaved source.
New: Some minor changes and improvements.
Fix: A crash problem when using CoreAVC H.264 decoder in certain cases.
Fix: A freeze problem when converting DVD or Blu-ray in certain cases.
Fix: An audio missing problem at the end of file when converting DVD or Blu-ray in certain cases.
Fix: Several crash problems in rare cases.

DVD Ripper:
Fix: “Display only forced subpicture” works again.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks Ant :flower: :smiley:

Was just about ready to post it and saw a little ant crawling around with a sign, :bigsmile:

Thanks Ant

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2551899]Was just about ready to post it and saw a little ant crawling around with a sign, :bigsmile:

Thanks Ant

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]
Don’t mention it.Always your friend :flower: :wink:
Ant

[B]Known Issues v8028 Beta Version[/B]

You may experience problems with the folllowing:
CUDA MPEG-2 decode
xvid codec
Avoid these settings for best results for now.

DVD Ripper: Display Only Forced subs does not appear to be working for all content.

There should be an update for these issues soon.

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks SJ and ant1rock. :smiley:

Cheers ant1rock! :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2551949]Cheers ant1rock! :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Ant

Thanks Ant!:cool:

He needs to have a beta testing team to check them out then release a final revision, to many beta’s every week I think

DVDFab 8.0.2.8 Beta is out (October 22, 2010)

Someone might want to change this. It isn’t today anymore.

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2552354]DVDFab 8.0.2.8 Beta is out (October 22, 2010)

Someone might want to change this. It isn’t today anymore.[/QUOTE]

It is referring to the date that the update was released not the todays date :wink:

Yes i know, but the word today shouldn’t be on there now. It should only be there the first day, cause today isn’t October 22, 2010 anymore. On the 23rd, yesterday should have been there, and 2 days ago should be up there now. Get it??

Easy solution, just remove today.

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2552421]Yes i know, but the word today shouldn’t be on there now. It should only be there the first day, cause today isn’t October 22, 2010 anymore. On the 23rd, yesterday should have been there, and 2 days ago should be up there now. Get it??

Easy solution, just remove today.[/QUOTE]

Sorry where do you see the word today :confused: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2552330]He needs to have a beta testing team to check them out then release a final revision, to many beta’s every week I think[/QUOTE]
He has a beta team consisting of several people but ignores their recommendations and objections of releasing known problems to the public.

[QUOTE=Benhad;2553022]He has a beta team consisting of several people but ignores their recommendations and objections of releasing known problems to the public.[/QUOTE]

Then that means having a beta test team is just a waste of time for those members who are trying to help him, course it does makes those members feel specially privileged or honored. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2553027]Then that means having a beta test team is just a waste of time for those members who are trying to help him, course it does makes those members feel specially privileged or honored. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

OR specially ticked off and disgusted.:doh:

[QUOTE=Benhad;2553022]He has a beta team consisting of several people but ignores their recommendations and objections of releasing known problems to the public.[/QUOTE]

It is still called beta testing, there is no way that they have all the different possible computer / software set-up’s to cover everything.

And yes sometimes even when you think you got it working as soon as you release it it goes down.That’s the way of software.

[QUOTE=Benhad;2553037]OR specially ticked off and disgusted.:doh:[/QUOTE]

Oh I was referring to being on the team not the feelings of not being listened to, I don’t worry about that stuff anyway as long as the issues get fixed which they do that is all I concern myself with :bigsmile:

I’m a customer not an employee on a payroll :wink:

Anyway have a nice day :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]