DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta (October 12, 2010)

vbimport

DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta is out
Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta is out (October 12, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA Admin Note: The download file has been corrected. If you downloaded before 1518 UTC/11:18 EDT Oct. 12, please download again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta (October 12, 2010)

Blu-ray Copy:
Fix: A freeze problem when using CUDA H.264 encoder in certain cases.

DVDFab 8.0.2.3 Beta (October 11, 2010)

New: Updated language files.
New: Some minor changes and improvements.

Blu-ray Copy:
Fix: A problem that backup movie will skip at certain scenes, which occurs on “Iron Man 2”, “Robin Hood” and other Blu-ray discs.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.

Thanks Alan

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Alan :iagree: :clap:

I hear you SJ :bigsmile:

I dont like any program intacting or calling home to tell me about a new version, the less traffic " incoming the better ":smiley:

^ :iagree:

That’s why the big :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2549583]I dont like any program intacting or calling home to tell me about a new version, the less traffic " incoming the better ":D[/QUOTE]

Either do I and is way none of the programs on any of my rigs have access to the Internet, I run such a tight system that very few programs have server rights because even though you deny Internet access they can still gain access through other system modules :iagree: which DVDFab is one of them :eek:

Just my .02 cents and security (protocols <-is that correct :confused:

[B]SJ[/B] :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2549583]I dont like any program intacting or calling home to tell me about a new version, the less traffic " incoming the better ":D[/QUOTE]

Plus these are only betas and there’s already a system in place for checking for updates to full versions if users want to use it.

I think we do a pretty good job of keeping our members up to date here anyway. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Alan:cool:

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA Admin Note: The download file has been corrected. If you downloaded before 1518 UTC/11:18 EDT Oct. 12, please download again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Was there a bad installer or something??

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2551176]Was there a bad installer or something??[/QUOTE]

Yes but only before the time specified, if you downloaded before the time shown then you should re-download and install again using the new installer :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2551181]Yes but only before the time specified, if you downloaded before the time shown then you should re-download and install again using the new installer :wink:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

I was just wondering. I downloaded after that specified time.

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2551195]I was just wondering. I downloaded after that specified time.[/QUOTE]

Oh OK then no need to worry then :slight_smile:

BTW… been nice talking with you :wink:

Have a nice evening my friend :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]

Thank You Alan!:cool:

[QUOTE=iceman498;2551531]Thank You Alan!:cool:[/QUOTE]

Looks like something I read 6 days ago, post 9 I believe :bigsmile:

Hope its not Alzheimer setting in :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

You better check this out then. Alzheimer’s Disease Medications Fact Sheet

:bigsmile: lol

Hey Miroku44444

Nice add-on to my joke to iceman :bigsmile: