DVDFab 8.0.2.2 (October 1,2010) is out!

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.2.2 is out (October 1, 2010).

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.0.2.2 (October 1, 2010)

*  New: When crash problem is caused by nVidia graphics driver (CUDA), DVDFab will tell user to update the driver.
* Fix: A crash problem on windows 7 in certain cases.
* Fix: Several crash problems in very special cases.

DVDFab “Blu-ray Copy”:

* Fix: A crash problem when copying blu-ray folder in certain cases.

DVDFab “Video Convterer”:

* Fix: VOB file cannot be opened.

gezzz another one

:eek: I just knew if I installed v8021 yesterday would have wasted my time :bigsmile:

Thank again Ant since you seemed to have slipped off yesterday I used a little stronger glue this time :slight_smile:

Thank again Ant since you seemed to have slipped off yesterday I used a little stronger glue this time

…Let’s see how stronger will be next time ;):smiley:
Ant

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2547652]…Thank again Ant since you seemed to have slipped off yesterday I used a little stronger glue this time :)[/QUOTE]

Given how fast and furious these updates are coming, I think Epoxy is required! :bigsmile:

I never had any problems with any of these prior versions. A few versions back I had to put DVD FAB.exe in the " exclusions List " in Kaspersky because it was flagging it and even Kaspersky said it was a false positive, they issued an update an the problem was solved, thats the only problem I have encountered.

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2547668]Given how fast and furious these updates are coming, I think Epoxy is required! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Next time I’ll use Bondo :iagree: That ant won’t get off then :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2547668]Given how fast and furious these updates are coming, I think Epoxy is required! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
Will see!!! :wink:
Ant

[QUOTE=alan1476;2547669]I never had any problems with any of these prior versions. A few versions back I had to put DVD FAB.exe in the " exclusions List " in Kaspersky because it was flagging it and even Kaspersky said it was a false positive, they issued an update an the problem was solved, thats the only problem I have encountered.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there’s an issue with Kaspersky possibly affecting installations as well.

The DVDFab team are aware of it though.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Woohoo another update!!!

You called it SJ! you said another update would come. lol good one man:bigsmile:

Thanks,

Ray:cool:

[QUOTE=iceman498;2547734]Woohoo another update!!!

You called it SJ! you said another update would come. lol good one man:bigsmile:

Thanks,

Ray:cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah tis why I didn’t waste my time installing v8021 :bigsmile:

I did install this one though because Fengtao has a few days off for his hard work :bigsmile:

it will no longer recognize a dvd in the drive…eg i put it in drive e and it just spins and then it says drag or drop file…

[QUOTE=raymondtrudeau;2547763]it will no longer recognize a dvd in the drive…eg i put it in drive e and it just spins and then it says drag or drop file…[/QUOTE]

Hi raymondtrudeau

Not sure why your having this issue :frowning: I just got done doing 7 backups and not once had it happen to me :confused:

Are you having this problem with all DVD titles or just with one particular DVD ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2547767]Hi raymondtrudeau

Not sure why your having this issue :frowning: I just got done doing 7 backups and not once had it happen to me :confused:

Are you having this problem with all DVD titles or just with one particular DVD ?[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile: 7? oh yeah:doh: 1 for each arm

[QUOTE=dave.evill;2547771]:bigsmile: 7? oh yeah:doh: 1 for each arm[/QUOTE]

TV series :iagree: I be Trekie :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2547651]gezzz another one[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

With all these updates coming so fast we’ll have to start calling DVDFab

[B](The Fab Fast and Furious MYCE Drift)[/B] :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :iagree: :iagree:

Well, it really whipped through “Not The Messiah, He’s A Very Naughty Boy” a grand dvd for any Monty Python- Life of Brian fans out there. KUDOs on the updates:clap:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The concept, phrasing, whatever you want to call it of “final software” and “beta software” do not work for DVD Fab. The terms need to be changed to reflect how this software is designed and updated.

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;2548285]I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The concept, phrasing, whatever you want to call it of “final software” and “beta software” do not work for DVD Fab. The terms need to be changed to reflect how this software is designed and updated.[/QUOTE]

hmmm not sure what your trying to say here :confused:

Final releases aren’t “final” releases which makes the betas not “betas”.

The terms don’t work with DVD Fab. The terms used to describe the software are square holes and the software is a round peg. They don’t fit together.

The terms used need to be changed to something that reflects the actual software. IF its a true beta like the first release of a new numbered version, ok, that’s a beta. When what is being released is an update to decryption algorithms, that’s an update, not a beta.

I’ve been around for some time. Nothing about a final release is final. And that is not a bad thing. The problem is not the software but the terms being used to tell us what to expect.

For a “beta”, I expect beta issues, try at your own risk, be ready to report bugs.

For a “final” release, I expect it to be a final release. Stable, mostly finished, may need an update once and awhile but what you see is what you get. You get used to how it works, you tackle the learning curve, you learn the ins and outs of the software as it is because what it is, it is going to be.

For an “update” I expect rarely to periodically see some fixes/tweaks to a few things, address security issues, maybe some cosmetics, a copy protection scheme, etc., but in general the core is left unchanged.

Those terms, except when a brand new next higher number version is in development, do not reflect how DVD Fab presents itself to the world.

The terms and the software need to dance the same dance.

As it is betas are not betas and final releases are not final releases. The current terms are outdated for how DVD Fab’s software is developed.