DVDFab 8.0.1.6 Beta is out (September 25, 2010):

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.1.6 Beta is out (September 25, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.0.1.6 Beta (September 25, 2010)

New: Updated language files.
New: Added history support for Windows 7 Taskbar.
New: Added multiple video files selection support for context menu in explorer window.
New: Minor changes and improvements.

Blu-ray Copy:
New: Added support for encrypted ISO image file.

Blu-ray Ripper:
New: Added support for encrypted ISO image file.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks Wombler.:wink:

You’re more than welcome my friend. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Wombler :iagree:

Hopefully this will take care of the Iron Man 2 issue :iagree:

Thanks Wombler!:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2546500]Thanks Wombler :iagree:

Hopefully this will take care of the Iron Man 2 issue :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Dose this version address Iron Man 2 ? and what about Tinker Bell ?

Tinker Bell can be done with several of the older versions ,

This still will not do Iron Man 2 Full Disc , Will try main movie as soon as I can

Who woulda known that under that cute little Tinkerbell look is a real bitch of a fairy?

^^^

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

No luck on IM2…won’t even open for me, main movie or full disk…

anyone successfully done Iron Man 2 yet?:confused:

fengtao still waiting on disc, should have soon.

thanks bean:)

hi: did the update to 8.0.1.6 beta and i still can’t do iron man 2. I’ve read the threads here but i have a different problem… all dvdfab will do is sit there and say its reading the disk with the little blue screen, I can’t get to the menu to do a custom backup… any Ideas?

[QUOTE=moondog777;2547091]hi: did the update to 8.0.1.6 beta and i still can’t do iron man 2. I’ve read the threads here but i have a different problem… all dvdfab will do is sit there and say its reading the disk with the little blue screen, I can’t get to the menu to do a custom backup… any Ideas?[/QUOTE]

Hi moondog

Welcome to the forum :flower:

Iron Man 2 has new copy protection and is why everyone is having problems, Fengtao the author of DVDFab will be getting this worked out however he is in China and is waiting on the DVD so he can analyze its structure.

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2547097]Hi moondog

Welcome to the forum :flower:

Iron Man 2 has new copy protection and is why everyone is having problems, Fengtao the author of DVDFab will be getting this worked out however he is in China and is waiting on the DVD so he can analyze its structure.

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Dam, Fengtao must have the biggest DVD collection. lol

[QUOTE=moondog777;2547091]… all dvdfab will do is sit there and say its reading the disk with the little blue screen, I can’t get to the menu to do a custom backup… any Ideas?[/QUOTE]

Patience is a virtue.
Allow the “little blue screen” to run for at least 30 minutes before giving up.
IM2 (and Tinker Bell) take a looooong time in the “little blue screen” step.

But this may not give you a good backup either (not big enough).
Look for the IM2 instructions which state to disable Path Player and use Customize to get the correct title.

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2547102]Dam, Fengtao must have the biggest DVD collection. lol[/QUOTE]

Not only that also from different regions to boot :eek:

@ dont811

This sub forum is strictly for DVDFab products and the 3rd party programs used by DVDFab, your posts and relevant replies have been moved to the “Movie Copy Software” forum and here is a link to your own thread

I think it would be in your best interest to go over the rules of MyCE .

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

Does anyone know the status or have any idea when the update of Iron Man 2 is coming out?

Thanks,

Ray