vbimport

DVDFab 8.0.0.9 Beta is out
Dear all,

DVDFab 8.0.0.9 Beta is out (September 9, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 8.0.0.9 Beta (September 9, 2010)

New: Updated language files.
New: Added context menu icon when right clicking on supported file.
New: Added support for Windows 7 Taskbar, now it only show progress, and we will add more controls in later versions.
Fix: Several small issues.

DVD Copy:
Fix: A freeze problem when opening DVD in certain cases.

DVD Ripper:
Fix: A freeze problem when analyzing title in certain cases.

Blu-ray Copy:
New: Improved title pre-selection logic for “Main Movie”.

Alan
Thanks for the update,:slight_smile:
nedt

Thanks Alan :cool:

Thanks Alan :iagree: :bigsmile:

Thanks Alan:clap:

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the update.

I have tried to convert a few BluRay movies to WMV however the sound is always out of sync after the conversion. Any idea.

John

[QUOTE=WeeHappyPixie;2543406]Thanks for the update.

I have tried to convert a few BluRay movies to WMV however the sound is always out of sync after the conversion. Any idea.

John[/QUOTE]

Hi John

Are you doing main movie or full disc ? also are you keeping all audio tracks or just one ? if just one which one ?

[B]SJ[/B]

I am doing Main movie and the main soundtrack. I have tried unticking remove HD audio to no avail.

John

[QUOTE=WeeHappyPixie;2543416]I am doing Main movie and the main soundtrack. I have tried unticking remove HD audio to no avail.

John[/QUOTE]

In common settings-> “A/V codec” what is selected Software or Cuda ? if Cuda is selected for any of them please try Software for all and see what happens.

Also not sure how you do your conversion but I suggest ripping to the HDD first then using the ripped folder as the source for the conversion.

It is set to software after you suggested that with the last beta when it froze with Cuda.

I rip to ISO first then do the coversion from HDD.

John

[QUOTE=WeeHappyPixie;2543419]It is set to software after you suggested that with the last beta when it froze with Cuda.

I rip to ISO first then do the coversion from HDD.

John[/QUOTE]

Have you watched the >ISO image first before doing the conversion to insure it is not out of sync prior to the conversion ? also have you tried modifing the framerate ?

ISO plays fine. Have not touched the framerate. I just select ISO as source, pick my target, pick the WMV profile and set it to 2 pass then set it off ripping

[QUOTE=WeeHappyPixie;2543432]ISO plays fine. Have not touched the framerate. I just select ISO as source, pick my target, pick the WMV profile and set it to 2 pass then set it off ripping[/QUOTE]

If you do 1 pass is it still out of sync ?

…might want to try the internal decoder instead of directshow…

In Common Settings->General->Preview->Decoder…

cheers!
DoubleP

[QUOTE=DoubleP;2543465]…might want to try the internal decoder instead of directshow…

In Common Settings->General->Preview->Decoder…

cheers!
DoubleP[/QUOTE]

As far as I know those settings or decoders are for playback with the preview window only and has nothing to do with the ripping or conersion process, but hey ya never know for sure :confused:

Thanks for the suggestions. Will try over the weekend and feedback.

J