vbimport

DVDFab 7.5.0.8 Beta is out
Dear all,

DVDFab 7.5.0.8 Beta is out (August 19, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 7.5.0.8 Beta (August 19, 2010)

DVD to Mobile:
New: Added “Audio” device to extract audio easier.

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
Fix: Several problems with CUDA decoder/encoder.

Blu-ray to Mobile:
New: Added 1080p profile for iPad and iPhone 4.

File to Mobile:
New: Improved compatibility with many video files.
New: Added support for DXVA/CUDA decoder and CUDA encoder for HD video files.
Note: CUDA H.264 decoder may cannot be enabled for MKV file, DXVA decoder should be used.
New: Added 1080p profile for iPad and iPhone 4.
New: Added “Audio” device to extract audio easier.

Thank you Alan :flower:

Thanks Alan

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2539388]Thank you Alan :flower:[/QUOTE]

Doesn’t work, crashes!!!

Thanks Alan:cool:

[QUOTE=nwkwang;2539425]Doesn’t work, crashes!!![/QUOTE]

Hi nwkwang

Can you please be more specific we have a hard time trying to help with just the details you gave, which option are you talking about…when does it crash

[QUOTE=nwkwang;2539425]Doesn’t work, crashes!!![/QUOTE]

Seems to be a bug with this Beta version as a few users are having issues.

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2539473]Hi nwkwang

Can you please be more specific we have a hard time trying to help with just the details you gave, which option are you talking about…when does it crash[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but after I installed this new beta version, it did not open the application and instead it send me a form to report the problem to Fengtao. I tried to uninstall and install several times I cannot open the application but got the same form to fill out the problems and send them t the developer. I am unable to use it. The previous beta version doers work but not this newer one.

the new beta did not diplay the “Copying,Removing,Navagation” windows, and when it starts reading a disc,you get the DVDFab stopped working send a report
The 7.5.0.6 Beta does work,but the link gives you the .8 version
I’m running Vista Ultimate 64 bit

[QUOTE=nwkwang;2539543]Thanks, but after I installed this new beta version, it did not open the application and instead it send me a form to report the problem to Fengtao. I tried to uninstall and install several times I cannot open the application but got the same form to fill out the problems and send them t the developer. I am unable to use it. The previous beta version doers work but not this newer one.[/QUOTE]

Seems there are others who are also having trouble I suggest you stay with the last version that works for you until these issues are fixed :wink: