DVDFab 7.5.0.6 Beta is out (August 14, 2010):

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 7.5.0.6 Beta is out

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVD to Mobile:
New: Rewritten conversion engine.
New: Added support for nVidia official CUDA encoder.
New: Added support for nVidia GeForce 400 series (Fermi) graphics cards.
Note: You may need update to the latest graphics card driver.
New: Improved conversion speed.
New: Improved H.264 encoding quality.
New: Improved mpeg4 encoding quality.
Fix: Many A/V sync problems.

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
New: Added support for interleaved 1080i discs, like TV, show and documentary.
New: Improved copying speed.

Blu-ray to Mobile:
New: Added “m2ts.passthrough” profile to get single m2ts file output.
New: Added “avi.xvid.mp3” profile.
New: Improved conversion speed.
New: Improved mpeg4 encoding quality.

File to Mobile:
New: Rewritten conversion engine.
Note: The new “File to Mobile” is not perfect yet, you may encounter some problems. We are working on it, please be patient, thanks.

Just wanted to say thank you for the great service ! Outstanding product that keeps getting better all the time. :clap::bigsmile:

After my first test on the DVD to Mobil I can sure tell that the conversion engine has been rewritten cause it is much slower on the conversion, however I’m sure it is this way to correct A/V sync issues.

example of slower conversion…
Using same movie title converting from HDD using v7090 get a 115 fps and with v7506 only get 85 fps, which to me is really no big deal cause I’ve never been one to be in a hurry :smiley:

Just my .02 cents and findings :bigsmile:

Wow a lot of interesting changes there!

Thanks SJ. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

SJ,

Do you guys ever sleep? I sure do appreciate all the hard work on the updates. Thanks a million my friend:clap:

Ray:cool:

I have been informed that the conversion speed will improvement with the new conversion engine :cool:

[QUOTE=iceman498;2538259]Do you guys ever sleep?[/QUOTE]

To all practical intents and purposes no, as the mods here are in different time zones. :bigsmile:

Can be a hassle the odd time but for most purposes it’s a benefit as it means 24hr coverage is the norm.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2538278]To all practical intents and purposes no, as the mods here are in different time zones. :bigsmile:

Can be a hassle the odd time but for most purposes it’s a benefit as [B]it means 24hr coverage is the norm.[/B]

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Yup 24 hr coverage is needed specially with so many members worldwide, course may have to send the little lady back to Vietnam for more coffee I’m running a little low :eek: :bigsmile:

Can we have support for bitmapped subtitles (instead of “burning” the subtitle with the movie), just the way Handbrake does it? Thanks. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=oRBIT2002;2538314]Can we have support for bitmapped subtitles (instead of “burning” the subtitle with the movie), just the way Handbrake does it? Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

I have informed Fengtao of your feature request :wink: with all the work being done to fix bugs and improve the other features it may take time before we know the answer :slight_smile:

Thanks SJ :iagree:

:smiley:

[QUOTE=oRBIT2002;2538314]Can we have support for bitmapped subtitles (instead of “burning” the subtitle with the movie), just the way Handbrake does it? Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]
That would be a very nice enhancement. Let’s get the sync issues all fixed first before we tackle the subtitles though.
-IP

[QUOTE=IrishPrince;2538571]That would be a very nice enhancement. [B]Let’s get the sync issues all fixed first[/B] before we tackle the subtitles though.
-IP[/QUOTE]

Are you still having a sync issue even with this release ?

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2538576]Are you still having a sync issue even with this release ?[/QUOTE]Actually, I haven’t tried this release. Over the past year I’ve mostly used just the official releases and have skipped the betas. However, I can test this to help out the community. :slight_smile:
-IP

[QUOTE=IrishPrince;2538609]Actually, I haven’t tried this release. Over the past year I’ve mostly used just the official releases and have skipped the betas. However, I can test this to help out the community. :slight_smile:
-IP[/QUOTE]

Thank you this community at MyCE appreciates all helpful input from it’s members that is what makes MyCE such a great forum worldwide.

Does DVDFab support ATI GPU acceleration or just CUDA?

Keep the updates coming.

A nice feature would be to impliment a convert HD audio to AC3 5.1 option. I rip my Blu-Rays to the hard drive, then stream them directly to my PS3. The HD audio will not stream to the PS3, it has to be 5.1 or 2 channel. I know there is a remove HD audio option, but I beleive that just gives you 2 channel audio and not 5.1. That option would be nice.

B

[QUOTE=Brad006;2538798]Keep the updates coming.

A nice feature would be to impliment a convert HD audio to AC3 5.1 option. I rip my Blu-Rays to the hard drive, then stream them directly to my PS3. The HD audio will not stream to the PS3, it has to be 5.1 or 2 channel. I know there is a remove HD audio option, but I beleive that just gives you 2 channel audio and not 5.1. That option would be nice.

B[/QUOTE]

Hi Brad

I have notified Fengtao of you feature request :smiley:

also I hope you understood my reply on your forum question :wink:

“Remove HD Audio” means convert DTS HD Master to DTS, AC3 TrueHD to AC3, it’s not converting 5.1 to 2.0.

But we do have plan to convert DTS to AC3 since it’s more compatible.

Good to see you here Fengtao and thanks for that advice. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]