http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

What’s New:

DVDFab 7.0.9.3 Updated!

• New: Updated VSO burning engine.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Just got around to downloading 7.0.9.2 yesterday and now 7.0.9.3 is already out
man talk about updates coming fast wow. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=getit29;2536861]Just got around to downloading 7.0.9.2 yesterday and now 7.0.9.3 is already out
man talk about updates coming fast wow. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know, it’s crazy. :slight_smile:

By the looks of things they’ve just updated the VSO burning engine.

ImgBurn is the recommended option, so for a large number of users this is really only a maintenance release.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Wombler, I dont use the VSO engine with this program but I do use it with many others, I wonder if this is going to effect them also.

Myself I have always used the VSO engine and have never had any problems with it, I guess I must be one of the lucky ones then

[QUOTE=alan1476;2536879]Thanks Wombler, I dont use the VSO engine with this program but I do use it with many others, I wonder if this is going to effect them also.[/QUOTE]

Interesting question and the answer to that is that it shouldn’t.

You never know entirely how programs will interact though and it’s the same with any update to any software.

If there are any difficulties though it’ll be down to VSO to sort them out. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Wombler,

You guys art too darn fast! I cant keep up with the updates!
Keep them coming I can deal with it!:bigsmile:

That’s down to the programmers.

We just post them here as soon as we can. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I bow to the mighty Fengtao! :bow: Is there any other program out there, of ANY type, which is updated as conscientiously as Fab? :clap:

Is there any other program out there, of ANY type, which is updated as conscientiously as Fab?

Right off the top of my head I can think of two. ??? and ???.

[QUOTE=Mike89;2537493]Right off the top of my head I can think of two. ??? and ???.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Mike89, I know you were kind of led into that one but this sub-forum is for discussion DVDFab and DVDFab related products only, as explained in the sticky here.

[B]Wombler[/B] :cop: