vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.9.0 is out.

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

What’s New:

• New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: Several small issues.

DVDFab “DVD to DVD”:

• New: In “Clone” mode, removes characters not allowed by the file system from volume name to help programs, which use the volume name as a file path, e.g. bookmark files of Zoom player.
  • Fix: A problem that IFO file may be corrupt.
  • Fix: An error 100 when copying DVD folder on UNC path.

DVDFab “DVD to Mobile”:

• New: Improved profile for iPhone, iPhone4 and iPad to allow DVDFab to calculate most suitable bitrate automatically.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”:

• New: In “Clone” mode, removes characters not allowed by the file system from volume name.
  • New: In “Clone” mode, patches UDF file system to allocate more space for jar files when decryption on certain discs, like “The Lovely Bones”.
  • New: Rewritten Blu-ray scanning code to improved speed up to 500%.
  • Fix: A freeze problem when scanning in certain cases.
  • Fix: A problem that “Main Movie” backup cannot be played if there is no compression.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Mobile”:

• New: Improved profile for iPhone4 and iPad to allow DVDFab to calculate most suitable bitrate automatically.

DVDFab “File to Mobile”:

• New: Improved profile for iPhone, iPhone4 and iPad to allow DVDFab to calculate most suitable bitrate automatically.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks SJ, on Default my download was set to the Netherlands for some reason, maybe its just me.:o

[QUOTE=alan1476;2535182]Thanks SJ, [B]on Default my download was set to the Netherlands for some reason, maybe its just me[/B].:o[/QUOTE]

:eek: a little off target there my friend, hope it wasn’t due from me editing the link :confused:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2535190]:eek: a little off target there my friend, hope it wasn’t due from me editing the link :confused:[/QUOTE]
Na, it had nothing to do with your link, it had to be just a mistake in the region of the download.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2535211]Na, it had nothing to do with your link, it had to be just a mistake in the region of the download.;)[/QUOTE]

:cool: Glad to hear you got it figured out :smiley:

Have a great weekend Alan :flower:

Wow updates coming fast I just got around to updating to 7.0.8.2 yesterday :bigsmile:

Thanks SJ!

We need to make a commerical with the hard team work you guys do.
The engergizer bunny used to be still going & going but you guys don’t quit…you keep updating & updating!!! :bigsmile:

Thanks man,

Ray

Thanks SJ! :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Tried to update to DVDFab 7.0.9.0 today and received the following message. This is the first time ever to receive a message when updating.

ShellExecuteEx failed: code 1061
The service cannot accept control messages at this time

[QUOTE=lorreg;2535423]Tried to update to DVDFab 7.0.9.0 today and received the following message. This is the first time ever to receive a message when updating.

ShellExecuteEx failed: code 1061
The service cannot accept control messages at this time[/QUOTE]

Not sure why you received that message, sometimes install packages can become corrupt during download please delete the installer you downloaded and re-download a new installer.

ok got it downloaded–now when i open dvdfab it shows
DVDFAB 7.0.9.0 Non-CCS(30/07/2010)
I have never seen “Non-CCS”

[QUOTE=lorreg;2535475]ok got it downloaded–now when i open dvdfab it shows
DVDFAB 7.0.9.0 Non-CCS(30/07/2010)
I have never seen “Non-CCS”[/QUOTE]

If you are seeing that then that means you downloaded from dvdfab[B].net[/B] please download from either dvdfab[B].com [/B]or from the link I posted in post #1

Thanks

[QUOTE=lorreg;2535538]Thanks[/QUOTE]

You are welcome :flower:

How can I tell which version I now have?

When you open DVDFab look at the upper left corner next to the name

ahhh there it is - It was muted so missed it. Thanks!!!