DVDFab 7.0.8.2 is out (July 17, 2010)

vbimport

DVDFab 7.0.8.2 is out (July 17, 2010)
Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.8.2 is out (July 17, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

What’s New:

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”:

• Fix: A freeze problem when copying “Full Disc” BD25 on certain discs, like “Monsters, Inc.”.
  • Fix: Several small issues.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

:eek: so soon

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2532414]:eek: so soon[/QUOTE]
I thought the same, but sometimes when you make an improvement in one area you effect another area. Anyway its all fixed.:smiley:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2532417]I thought the same, but sometimes when you make an improvement in one area you effect another area. Anyway its all fixed.:D[/QUOTE]

Yeah to bad the improvements don’t effct me, but nice to get the updates anyway…thanks :flower:

Cheers Alan! :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks and getting closer to [B]0.0.0.0.1[/B]
Just keep those updates comming

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2532435]Thanks and [B]getting closer to 0.0.0.0.1[/B]
Just keep those updates comming[/QUOTE]

Don’t you mean v10,0,0,0 :bigsmile:

It does not feel the same.Personally I like roll overs so i’m looking forward to the [B] 0.0.0.0.1.[/B] but as i’m told many times we are now in the [B]21 Century[/B]

Don’t believe the hype Kimberly! It’s whatever you want it to be :wink:

Can anyone advise if this version can copy a BluRay Movie with AC3, Subtitles, and Menus to a 25 Gig BD-R?

I’d like to back up some of our newer movies and take the copies to our families summer place (where folks are a bit hard on disks at times -especially the kids).

Thanks for the assist.

Thanks Alan! I appreciate all the hard work that goes into the updates my friend:)

[QUOTE=iceman498;2532509]Thanks Alan! I appreciate all the hard work that goes into the updates my friend:)[/QUOTE] Thanks Iceman498 but its a team effort here. Fengtao and his team make the software and the Mods and members just post them for all to see. Thanks for coming to our site, we appreciate our membership.:wink:

Ripping from two disk does not work with .2. I used to be able to use both of my burners to archive two disk at the same time. Point one instance of DVDFab to one dvd drive E:, the other instance to the to second drive F:. Does not work with .2 version.

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;2533377]Ripping from two disk does not work with .2. I used to be able to use both of my burners to archive two disk at the same time. Point one instance of DVDFab to one dvd drive E:, the other instance to the to second drive F:. Does not work with .2 version.[/QUOTE]

Do you have it enabled in common settings-> “General” :confused:

“Do you have it enabled”

Run multiple instances?

Yes.

When I pop each disk in, close the respective drawers, two instances of DVD Fab opens. Both are attempting to read same disk. Disk 1 shall we say to not got too confused here. When I cancel the second instance of DVD Fab of its reading Disk 1 and point it away from Disk 1, which is being read just fine by the way, to Disk 2, the second instance of DVD Fab finds Disk 2, identifies it, does nothing, and does not show Disk 2 in the title/source window top of DVD Fab. It is blank.

Its as if the second instance can’t keep track of the second disk?

If I leave it alone as is when first start both instances will try to read/archive Disk 1.

It seems to me second instance is not picking up correct drive to read…?

Best I can do for you is something isn’t right. Sorry. After the second instance of DVD Fab scans the disk to archive, the Source field is either blank or it goes to my D: which is a second hard drive. It is not hanging on to the appropriate Source information. I’ve tried by opening DVD Fab manually, click on it, etc., and not letting it open when I pop in disk, point to 2nd dvd drive myself and letting it open when I pop in disk in second drive.

Windows 7 64 bit by the way.

With previous versions I’d just pop a disk in each drive, an instance of DVD Fab would open, read the relevant drive, scan that disk, I’d select the folder to archve to, pick DVD 9, hit Start.

Both dvd’s would be archived at the same time.

[QUOTE=Jim;2532458]Can anyone advise if this version can copy a BluRay Movie with AC3, Subtitles, and Menus to a 25 Gig BD-R?

I’d like to back up some of our newer movies and take the copies to our families summer place (where folks are a bit hard on disks at times -especially the kids).

Thanks for the assist.[/QUOTE]

Gents,

Can anyone help me out here? :confused:

Thanks.

[QUOTE=Jim;2533526]Gents,

Can anyone help me out here? :confused:

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hi Jim

Sorry you have not received a reply to your question yet :frowning:
I personally am not into Blu-ray I’m sure another member who is will respond to you when they have time :iagree:

in the mean time have you tried different settings within DVDFab’s common settings and then rip to the HDD so you can play it first to see if it does what you want before burning to a BR disc ?

[B]SJ[/B]

StormJumper,

Thanks for the post. I haven’t got DVDFab yet as I wanted to know if it can copy a BluRay Movie with AC3, Subtitles, and Menus to fit on a 25 Gig BD-R. In the past I’ve used a combination of AnyDVD / CloneDVD2 for DVD movie backups. But it won’t work with BlueRay disks.

I have a LG BlueRay Burner and have used ClownBD with success but it won’t maintain the Menus (But does the other stuff). I’d like something a little more straightforward than ClownBD with that capability.

Hence the still unanswered question. Hopefully another member will chime in soon. :doh: