DVDFab 7.0.7.6 Beta is out (June 29, 2010)

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.7.6 Beta is out (June 29, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 7.0.7.6 Beta (June 29, 2010)

Updated English language file.

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
Fix: BD-Live may not be removed completely in certain cases, which will cause playback problem.
Fix: Backup disc (Full Disc and Main Movie) cannot be played in certain cases.
Fix: Main Movie displayed quality doesn’t be updated when changing output type.
Fix: Failed to copy Full Disc BD50 in 7075 beta.
BTW: AACS MKB v18 was already supported by server side with our client/server working mode.

DVDFab 7.0.7.5 Beta (June 24, 2010)

DVD to DVD:
Fix: Some menu contents may be removed when PathPlayer is enabled, in certain cases.

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
New: Added option “Enable full scan (slow but accurate)” in settings “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”.
Fix: “Clone” Ice Age 3D correctly.
Fix: Video artifacts problem in certain cases.
Fix: “Main Movie” BD25 output may be very small, for Blu-ray disc like “Saving Private Ryan”.
Fix: “Main Movie” uncompressed output may be larger than analyzed, when some audio streams are removed.
Fix: Exit with warning for interleaved source for now.
Fix: Options “Remove RC (Region Code)” and “Remove BD-Live” cannot be disabled internally.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks Alan for the update, and keeping the fort down while I was gone :flower:

Thanks Alan. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Hi ok can you or someone please explain to me [B]Updated English language file[/B] cause in the past I have seen that saying but never knew what it means.Ok maybe i’m having a [B]Blonde [/B] moment but I need to know what it means.

Thanks.
Kimberley

Thanks Alan:clap:

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2528674]Hi ok can you or someone please explain to me [B]Updated English language file[/B] cause in the past I have seen that saying but never knew what it means.Ok maybe i’m having a [B]Blonde [/B] moment but I need to know what it means.

Thanks.
Kimberley[/QUOTE]

Don’t know exactly what the changes are but presumably they’ve updated the English translation file that the program uses.

All the menus, options and error messages are determined by this file so it could be they’ve changed the description of something or it could even be something very mundane such as fixing typos etc.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thank You [B] Wombler [/B] for explaining it.I did not update so the old one i’m using is still doing the job for me in [B]Standard[/B] DVD.

Kimberley

Allan ,
Thank You ! updates are always nice to have:
scottjoe:)