DVDFab 7.0.7.5 Beta is out (June 24, 2010):

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.7.5 Beta is out (June 24, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

To report problem of this version, please start your own thread at specific sub-forum, with prefix 7075 in title, thanks.

What’s New:

DVDFab 7.0.7.5 Beta (June 24, 2010)

DVD to DVD:
Fix: Some menu contents may be removed when PathPlayer is enabled, in certain cases.

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
New: Added option “Enable full scan (slow but accurate)” in settings “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”.
Fix: “Clone” Ice Age 3D correctly.
Fix: Video artifacts problem in certain cases.
Fix: “Main Movie” BD25 output may be very small, for Blu-ray disc like “Saving Private Ryan”.
Fix: “Main Movie” uncompressed output may be larger than analyzed, when some audio streams are removed.
Fix: Exit with warning for interleaved source for now.
Fix: Options “Remove RC (Region Code)” and “Remove BD-Live” cannot be disabled internally.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks SJ :bigsmile:

I see 7075 has been released as a beta and NO, NONE, NADA mention of changes made to fix DVD to Mobile A/V sync issues. Users have been waiting months for this to be fixed and NOTHING in this latest release remedies the problem. PM’s are answered with “patience we are working on it”. Were is the sense of urgency to support the existing install base? It’s Blue Ray this and Blue Ray that. How much of the install base even uses blue ray versus Mobile? Really frustrated with the development team.

Thank You [B]SJ[/B] always love these updates

Kimberley

[QUOTE=MRL_DVDFab;2527390]I see 7075 has been released as a beta and NO, NONE, NADA mention of changes made to fix DVD to Mobile A/V sync issues. Users have been waiting months for this to be fixed and NOTHING in this latest release remedies the problem. PM’s are answered with “patience we are working on it”. Were is the sense of urgency to support the existing install base? It’s Blue Ray this and Blue Ray that. How much of the install base even uses blue ray versus Mobile? Really frustrated with the development team.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity which video codec are you or do you have set in commen settings-> A/V Codec ?(each setting please)

Video Decoder - Software - All Three
Video Encoder - Software

How would that impact a wmv encoding?

[QUOTE=MRL_DVDFab;2527660]Video Decoder - Software - All Three
Video Encoder - Software

How would that impact a wmv encoding?[/QUOTE]

It was only out of curiosity as I said and wanted to ask thats all, thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Bummer was hoping you had some thoughts of wisdom on correcting the problem.

Thank you SJ these updates are always appreciated my friend:cool: