DVDFAB 7.0.7.0 is out

vbimport

DVDFab 7.0.7.0 is out (June 8, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

What’s New:

DVDFab 7.0.7.0 Updated!

• New: Updated language files.
  • New: Added “/NOIMAGEDETAILS” for ImgBurn to stop the program from displaying details about the image.

DVDFab “DVD to DVD”:

• New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on “Shutter Island”.
  • Fix: More than 6 ISO sources can be opened, now the limit is 64.

DVDFab “DVD to Mobile”:

• New: Added support for Apple iPhone 4.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”:

• New: Added “Remove HD Audio” commandline support for “Full Disc” mode.
  • Fix: More than 6 ISO sources can be opened, now the limit is 64.
  • Fix: “Write Data” now writes root folder instead of “BDMV” sub-folder.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Mobile”:

• Fix: A problem that some subpictures of Avatar cannot be renderred.
  • Fix: A probelm that AVI output may be truncated.

DVDFab “File to Mobile”:

Wooooohooooo!!!..Haven’t had a chance to try out the two previous betas…
Tanks!..:slight_smile:

Thanks Jimbo, I’ve stickimified it for you. :flower:

(Okay so it’s not a real word but why should poets be the only ones with artistic licence) :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Quick question, just downloaded this beta and Shutter Island comes up. Says disk is 32.989 GB and with DVD5 will only be 12% quality doing full disk backup. Should I do the main movie backup and if so, which title? Any and all help would be appreciated.

You can play the disc and take notice which file it is playing, that is the file you want.

I got this title with an older version of Fab ver 6.0.1.8

Thank you Bean, I have 8 minutes left of the longest chapter and will see if that works. If not will play movie to determine the correct chapter. I kept my DVD6 but it was not the 6.0.1.8…

Well I have finished backing up this movie and it appears if you do main movie title 32 it completes successfully and is the entire movie. :iagree:

Thanks brotherwolf Did you by chance send DVDFab (fengtao ) the ifo files ?

Others are getting this title with no problems , and others are not.

I sure did not, first time posting here even though using this fine product for years now. Is there instructions on where to find these files and where to send so next time I can contribute?

Real easy : click on green circle with check mark in it and click send ifo This is with disc in the drive. A pop up will appear for you to fill in a little info and there you have it.

I am sure I can recreate, so lets see how bad I can screw it up…:bigsmile:

Might be error on my part, in one of the threads said to disable path player so that might be why I was getting 32 + GB. I enabled path player and it comes up correctly doing full disk at just over 6 GB.

Hi brotherwolf and welcome to MyCE! :flower:

Is it the fully registered version you have or just the free version?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2524118]Hi brotherwolf and welcome to MyCE! :flower:

Is it the fully registered version you have or just the free version?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you Wombler, it is registered DVD to DVD version.

Ah right I see you’re sorted now anyway.

PathPlayer must be on for this particular title as you’ve already discovered.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Yes I did. :smiley: I usually leave it enabled but forgot I had disabled earlier. Thank you and bean for you assistance.

Apparently still no fix for the iPad profile, as it continues to be necessary to fiddle with the Fab iPad settings and file extensions (thanks again, SJ for the ‘how to’ on that :bow:) in order to make it work…

Thanks[B] Jimbo[/B],I downloaded this now.I did[B] Shutter Island [/B]with [B]6.0.1.8[/B] from Bean and see that this new update also works.

[B]Thanks Again[/B]
Kimberley

:flower: YW Kim

Thanks Fengtao! Great product support! 7070 rocks Shutter Island. :bow:

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2524159]Apparently still no fix for the iPad profile, as it continues to be necessary to fiddle with the Fab iPad settings and file extensions (thanks again, SJ for the ‘how to’ on that :bow:) in order to make it work…[/QUOTE]

You are welcome, BTW have you ever tried editing or modifying the profile yourself :wink: