DVDFab 7.0.6.7 is out (May 30, 2010)

vbimport

DVDFab 7.0.6.7 is out (May 30, 2010)
Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.6.7 is out (May 29, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB

What’s New:

DVDFab “DVD to DVD”:

* Fix: Several crash problems in certain cases.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”:

* New: Added more internal log.
* Fix: A problem that output BD25 of "Full Disc" may be very small,  like 10GB.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

:eek:I just downloaded v7066 yesterday, now v7067 today…boy that’s what I call a quickie :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2521775]:eek:I just downloaded v7066 yesterday, now v7067 today…boy that’s what I call a quickie :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hadn’t even downloaded 7.0.6.6. yet. :slight_smile:

I think this is more of a maintenance release though because of the nature of the bugs that were fixed.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[B]Wow[/B] that was fast.For a [B]Second[/B] there I thought I was in the [B]Twilight Zone[/B].I said it once and i’ll say it again.

[B]Love These Updates[/B]

Thanks.
Kimberley

An update a day. Fengtao must be working overtime…

Thanks Alan :cool:

OK I’m still on 7.05.5
so I’m curious cause I think this is the first update I ever missed
do I have to download the all the updates between my last update & the newest one in order to enjoy all the benefits or is it automatic.
it sounds stupid, I know, but does anyone know fersure.
zenhed

zenhead just dwnload the newest , you will not miss anything except the problems.

[QUOTE=zenhed;2522301]OK I’m still on 7.05.5
so I’m curious cause I think this is the first update I ever missed
do I have to download the all the updates between my last update & the newest one in order to enjoy all the benefits or is it automatic.
it sounds stupid, I know, but does anyone know fersure.
zenhed[/QUOTE]

You don’t have to download or install every update, any and all fixes within any update that you do miss will always be in the latest release whether it is a beta or the official release…

Hope that answers your question :smiley:

I just checked the price for “blu-ray to blu-ray” and “blu-ray to mobile” modules and read $100. Is this correct?

Depending on if you are talking about both or just 1 and for how long.

Last I checked lifetime on blu-ray to blu-ray was $105.00 by itself

[QUOTE=oRBIT2002;2522315]I just checked the price for “blu-ray to blu-ray” and “blu-ray to mobile” modules and read $100. Is this correct?[/QUOTE]

If that is what you see, however you may want to look carefully if you plan on buying just the Blu-ray to Mobile option…you may find that Blu-ray to Blu-ray is required with the Mobile option…eg…have to buy both.

Their are many members/users who have payed for a lifetime registration for the DVD to Mobile only to find out they also need to pay for the DVD to DVD in order for their registration for the Mobile option to be valid or stay as “Never expire”…

Not sure if it is the same for the Blu-ray to Mobile, BUT this is a [B]“Heads-up”[/B]

Alice and Wonderland, Leap Year US DVD with PathPlayer enabled causes 7.0.6.7 to disappear after maybe 10 seconds of scanning the DVD.

They were both done with versions 7.0.6.2 . Will try with 7.0.6.7 tonight and see.

No problem here with ver 7.0.6.7 Got both done , full Disc, pathplayer on

[QUOTE=bean55;2522761]No problem here with ver 7.0.6.7 Got both done , full Disc, pathplayer on[/QUOTE]

Same here, looks like they released some bad pressed DVDs to minimize the loss during the pressing :frowning:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2522768]Same here, looks like they released some bad pressed DVDs to minimize the loss during the pressing :([/QUOTE]

I was able to copy Alice in Wonderland 2010 as well. Main Movie, Pathplayer on.

Tried to do so with Any DVD + Clone dvd , but it showed so many junk files during scanning (multiple streams of wrong play times: 100 minutes, 103, 105, etc). DVDFab was able to remove all the junk and give me the single correct one. Woot!