DVDFab 7.0.6.5 Beta is out (May 26, 2010):

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.6.5 Beta is out (May 26, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

To report problem of this version, please start your own thread at specific sub-forum, with prefix 7065 in title, thanks.

What’s New:

DVDFab 7.0.6.5 Beta (May 26, 2010)

DVD to DVD:
Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD in certain cases, which was introduced in version 7062.
Fix: Some menu content may be removed in certain cases, if PathPlayer is enabled.

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
New: Improved standalone player compatibility for BD5/BD9 output.
Fix: “Full Disc” backup of season disc cannot be played.
Fix: No sound when playing “Main Movie” backup, if “Remove HD Audio” is checked.
Fix: Video washed out problem hopefully.

Blu-ray to Mobile:
Fix: Subpicture cannot be decoded in certain cases, like “Avatar”.

[B]Thank You[/B] Keep up the [B]Awesome Work[/B].

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

[B]Kimberley[/B]

A quick heads-up…not sure if this was caused by me during a “Clean uninstall” but if any of you have an issue with the preview window not playing the selected source automatically in any of the modes that supports the preview window just go into common settings- “Preview” and make sure there is a check mark in the check box next to “Play selected source automatically”

[B]SJ[/B]

Once again thank you Storm Jumper!:clap::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=iceman498;2520884]Once again thank you Storm Jumper!:clap::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Once again you are welcome iceman :bigsmile:

Thanks SJ :clap: :iagree: :bigsmile:

Tried ‘Dear John’ and ‘The Road’ with the new version.

Platinum DVDFab would just disappear after maybe 10 seconds of the initial dialog where it’s checking out the DVD with path player on.

After restarting it, and trying a few times (did get a crash), I got it to work without path player on.

Just checking as the menu thing sounds like what was happening to my DVD rip of Mr. Magorium. Is this “fix” in part directed towards what I reported on Mr. Magorium DVD?

Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD in certain cases, which was introduced in version 7062.
Fix: Some menu content may be removed in certain cases, if PathPlayer is enabled.