vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.6.2 is out (May 20, 2010):

http://dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB6

What’s New:

DVDFab 7.0.6.2 Updated!

• New: Updated language files.

DVDFab “DVD to Mobile”:

• Fix: idx/sub subtitle cannot be created.
  • Fix: A crash problem when batching conversion both DVD and Blu-ray.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”:

• New: Added forced subtitle support for “Main Movie” mode, which means only when foreign language is spoken, the subtitle will be shown.
  • New: Avoid compression when source size is smaller than but very close to target size.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Mobile”:

• Fix: Wrong aspect ratio problem in certain cases.
  • Fix: A crash problem when batching conversion both DVD and Blu-ray.

Thanks bean, sorry for the edit…had to fix a few things :wink:

No problem Big Guy :smiley:

My first one :iagree:

[QUOTE=bean55;2519279]No problem Big Guy :smiley:

[B]My first one[/B] :iagree:[/QUOTE]

It’s all about members being involved, and I’m sure it’s not your last :wink:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2519280]It’s all about members being involved, and I’m sure it’s not your last ;)[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

This did not address the iPad profile issue in 7.0.6.0 :sad: …?

The date on the application is completely wrong. It states that it is 02/05/2010 instead of 20/05/2010.
Doesn’t really matter but I thought I’d point that out to ya.

[QUOTE=snagel;2519610]The date on the application is completely wrong. It states that it is 02/05/2010 instead of 20/05/2010.
Doesn’t really matter but I thought I’d point that out to ya.[/QUOTE]

Where do you see “02/05/2010” ?..I see May 20, 2010 in both the thread title and the first post :confused:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2519617]Where do you see “02/05/2010” ?..I see May 20, 2010 in both the thread title and the first post :confused:[/QUOTE]
On the application itself. Not in this thread or any other post. Just on the DVDFab 7 application 7.0.6.2 02/05/2010.

SJ
He’s talking about when you open the 7.0.6.2 version it shows ( 02/05/2010) as date up in the left hand corner.

[QUOTE=bean55;2519633]SJ
He’s talking about when you open the 7.0.6.2 version it shows ( 02/05/2010) as date up in the left hand corner.[/QUOTE]

:eek: Never noticed that myself :doh: but then again I don’t bother looking at the date on the titlebar :slight_smile:

@ snagel

Nice catch :bigsmile:

I didn’t either tell I seen snagel’s comment and then I had to go look.

I never looked until now and mine also say [B]02/05/2010[/B] :doh:

Looks like fengtao got us on that one :bigsmile:
As long as it works Who cares :smiley:

[QUOTE=bean55;2519686]Looks like fengtao got us on that one :bigsmile:
As long as it works [B]Who cares[/B] :D[/QUOTE]

Not I [B]!![/B], said the blind man :cool:

:bigsmile:

Wonder if this incorrect date on the titlebar effect the registration for those who don’t have a lifetime reg key :eek:

I personally have [B]Lifetime[/B] on my [B]DVD to DVD[/B] so if it is not fixed by next update I say give those with a year on theirs the free extra months.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

[B]Kimberley[/B]

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2519721]I personally have [B]Lifetime[/B] on my [B]DVD to DVD[/B] so if it is not fixed by next update I say give those with a year on theirs the free extra months.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

[B]Kimberley[/B][/QUOTE]

:bigsmile:

I have the liftime also. However just minutes after writing the first post I downloaded this version to my laptop and it stated the date o.k. there. So go figure, who da thought!:wink:

[QUOTE=snagel;2519740]I have the liftime also. However just minutes after writing the first post I downloaded this version to my laptop and it stated the date o.k. there. So go figure, who da thought!;)[/QUOTE]

After reading your post I downloaded a new install package and re-installed, it appears Fengtao has corrected this issue… :bigsmile: