vbimport

DVDFab 7.0.5.0 Beta is out
Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.5.0 Beta is out (April 29, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 7.0.5.0 Beta (April 29, 2010)

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
New: All versions of Avatar BD+ are supported now, it’s a great success for customers who can own their fair-use right, again.
New: Added “BD25 1080P” output for “Full Disc” mode.
New: Added compression for BD50 to single BD25.
New: Added “AVCHD(BD5/BD9) Compatibility Settings” in “Settings -> Blu-ray to Blu-ray” window.
New: Added “Create restrict compatible AVCHD folder structure (without certificate folder)” option, which you should choose if you want to play the backup disc on standalone player.
New: Added “Create software player compatible AVCHD folder structure (with certificate folder)” option, which you should choose if you want to play the backup ISO with software player.

DVDFab 7.0.4.5 Beta (April 23, 2010)

DVD to DVD:
Fix: A copying problem for “Alice in Wonderland”.

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
New: Added support to copy Avatar Blu-ray disc in “Full Disc” and “Clone” mode. For “Main Movie” mode, v7040 can do it without problem.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[B]Love[/B] these updates on DVDFab.

Kimberley

:bow: :clap: :iagree: :smiley: :flower:

If you don’t do BR and the update is fixing BR then you don’t need to d/l all these updates just for DVD to DVD

Certainly wish there was some effort against DVD to Mobile a/v sync issue. Still a problem in 7.0.5.0

Well [B]Jimbo[/B] looks like i’m not alone.

[B] DVD to Mobile a/v sync issue[/B]

[B]Jimbo[/B] make sure to tell him (MRL_DVDFab) this is for [B]Blu-Ray[/B] as well or are you just mad at me.

thanx 4 the update

[QUOTE=MRL_DVDFab;2514488]Certainly wish there was some effort against DVD to Mobile a/v sync issue. Still a problem in 7.0.5.0[/QUOTE]

No problem here at all as I stated to you in the last beta thread here-> http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-7-0-4-5-beta-out-311343/#post2513609
I have done 12 more conversions since then counting 3 with this v7050beta and still no sync issue.

SJ, I reviewed my settings and they were the same as yours and the same I use in 6.2.2.0. No issues in 6 nothing but sync issues in 7.x.x.x. I tried to create wmv files with TMPGEnc 4.0 Xpress and had zero issues with a/v sync.

Can you direct me to a complete clean uninstall for 7.x without impacting my 6.x install? I would like to try that in case I have some issue from that point in Win7. I dual boot this machine to Vista32 Ult and have no issue with Fab7 in that environment. Thanks.

MRL DVDFab here is the link to SJ’s clean uninstall

We all have used it :iagree:

Thanks again SJ for it :flower:

[B]Jimbo[/B] make sure to tell him (MRL_DVDFab) this is for [B]Blu-Ray[/B] as well or are you just mad at me.[/QUOTE] :disagree::disagree: No No Kim I am not mad at you for anything, I was just mentioning that a lot of the updates now have to do with BR or the other functions and not DVD to DVD, if you look at the update and it has nothing to do with DVD to DVD and thats all you use then you don’t have to d/l the update, At least thats how I do it but then again each person is different

Got that changes are for BR. Many of us have had problems with DVD to Mobile in any version of Fab7. I am concerned that we will be left in the dirt with this issue as Fab moves forward if we are not pointing it out. When I get home I am going to do a complete uninstall of 7 and a clean install and see what happens.

Good luck my friend

[QUOTE=MRL_DVDFab;2514610]Got that changes are for BR. Many of us have had problems with DVD to Mobile in any version of Fab7. I am concerned that we will be left in the dirt with this issue as Fab moves forward if we are not pointing it out. When I get home I am going to do a complete uninstall of 7 and a clean install and see what happens.[/QUOTE]

There’s a new version just out that you might like to try too.

[B]Wombler[/B]