DVDFab 7.0.4.5 Beta is out

vbimport

Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.4.5 Beta is out (April 23, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA

What’s New:

DVDFab 7.0.4.5 Beta (April 23, 2010)

DVD to DVD:
Fix: A copying problem for “Alice in Wonderland”.

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
New: Added support to copy Avatar Blu-ray disc in “Full Disc” and “Clone” mode. For “Main Movie” mode, v7040 can do it without problem.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks for the [B]Update[/B] of this [B]Awesome[/B] program known to all of us as DVDFab.

[B]Kimberley[/B]
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks guys, you are the BEST !!! :clap::iagree: ~ Mike

Still having an issue with the menu on the left side (DVD TO DVD, DVD TO MOBILE, ETC) where the menu box is larger than it is supposed to be. It extends out to the right side farther than it used to and doesn’t line up with everything else. The software works fine, just looks odd.

[QUOTE=rhazzon;2512933]Still having an issue with the menu on the left side (DVD TO DVD, DVD TO MOBILE, ETC) where the menu box is larger than it is supposed to be. It extends out to the right side farther than it used to and doesn’t line up with everything else. The software works fine, just looks odd.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I see nothing wrong with the display of the main screen, can you please post a snap shot showing the issue you are seeing.

Still no fix for av sync issues in Win7 though. Specifically to wmv files but true for other formats as documented in other threads here.

[QUOTE=MRL_DVDFab;2513227]Still no fix for av sync issues in Win7 though. Specifically to wmv files but true for other formats as documented in other threads here.[/QUOTE]

I have done over 10 WMV conversions(Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit) and don’t get an A/V sync issue, but then again I don’t have an XBox to use for playback so I play the videos on my computer, sorry :frowning: I can’t help you with your issue

This is native on the PC doing the encoding after it’s complete. Obviously if it’s out of sync on the pc it’s out on the xBox. What version of DVDFab are you using? Are you using the wma10 profile and selecting 5.1 as the audio channel with 128 audio bit rate? 2-pass encoding with a fixed 2251 bit rate? Frame rate I leave at the default which usually is 23.97 but have tried to use others, primarily 29.97 with the same av sync issue. Perhaps I am missing a setting here or in the preferences…?

[QUOTE=MRL_DVDFab;2513479]This is native on the PC doing the encoding after it’s complete. Obviously if it’s out of sync on the pc it’s out on the xBox. What version of DVDFab are you using? Are you using the wma10 profile and selecting 5.1 as the audio channel with 128 audio bit rate? 2-pass encoding with a fixed 2251 bit rate? Frame rate I leave at the default which usually is 23.97 but have tried to use others, primarily 29.97 with the same av sync issue. Perhaps I am missing a setting here or in the preferences…?[/QUOTE]

Well like I stated before I normally don’t use the WMV format however just to look into your issue I have been doing some testing with the WMV 10 profile and have great results, here are my settings…

DVDFab v7040
in common settings-> “X to Mobile” I have “Enable Turbo CPU” checked
I then stop all Internet access and don’t use the computer during the process…

I then rip to the hard drive using “Main Movie” which I only keep the AC-3/5.1 auto folder all others are removed, I then convert from the ripped folder on the hard drive…

Profile and settings are…
WMV 10
video framrate-> 23.976 fps [B](was pre-selected by the profile itself)[/B]
auto Bitrate-> 128 kbps [B](also pre-selected by the profile)[/B]
I use two pass for higher quality output

Last movie done was Star Trek First Contact folder size 4.34 GB
after conversion file size 939 MB

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2512998]Sorry I see nothing wrong with the display of the main screen, can you please post a snap shot showing the issue you are seeing.[/QUOTE]

Look at the upper-left corrner. It’s hard to see here, but is very pronounced on the screen.

Myself I see nothing wrong with it other than you have the main screen stretched out (longer) also the grey area on the dvd to dvd doesn’t extend over to the arrow but as long as it works ok then, maybe the next update will fix it on your computer as it’s ok on mine. I didn’t d/l the beta so maybe it’s on the 7.0.4.5 beta screen, sorry I thought that I had d/l 7.0.4.5.beta

[QUOTE=rhazzon;2513919]Look at the upper-left corrner. It’s hard to see here, but is very pronounced on the screen.[/QUOTE]

Sorry my vision is very limited, not sure what resolution you use for your display but I myself use a resolution of 900x600 and see no issues on the main screen…

same here no issue like that as well so maybe check the screen resolution you are using to see if changing it will fix that but I am using Windows 7 and not XP

The resolution on this is 1600 X 1200. It wasn’t a complaint or gripe, just an observation. The functionality of the program is still fine.

[QUOTE=rhazzon;2514013]The resolution on this is 1600 X 1200. It wasn’t a complaint or gripe, just an observation. The functionality of the program is still fine.[/QUOTE]

Hi rhazzon

Yes we know you wasn’t complaining, we was only letting you know that we don’t have this little display glitch you are seeing on your system :smiley:

If you didn’t have this issue before at that resolution you can try doing a clean uninstall using
this guide-> http://club.myce.com/f116/guides-clean-uninstall-dvdfab-303398/#post2456768 and then re-installing the program to see if it makes a difference.