Dear all,

DVDFab 7.0.4.0 is out (April 15, 2010):

http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

What’s New:

DVDFab 7.0.4.0 Updated!

• New: Updated language files.
  • Fix: Several small issues.

DVDFab “DVD to DVD”:

• Fix: “Sherlock Holmes” cannot be compressed to DVD5.

DVDFab “DVD to Mobile”:

• Fix: Failed to convert title to WMV for Xbox 360 in certain cases.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”:

• New: Added full support for AACS MKB v17 and the drives which were poisoned by MKB v17.
  • New: Improved copying performance.
  • New: Improved CUDA H.264 encoder performance.
  • New: CUDA decoder and encoder can be run on two separate cores on high end graphic card now, it will improve performance too when you enable both CUDA decoder and encoder.
  • New: Improved BD9/BD5 and standalone Blu-ray player compatibility.
  • Fix: A crash problem when using DXVA VC1 decoder.
  • Fix: A/V sync problem when using DXVA VC1 decoder.
  • Fix: BD+ problem for certain episodes discs.

DVDFab “Blu-ray to Mobile”:

• Fix: A crash problem when using DXVA VC1 decoder.
  • Fix: A/V sync problem when using DXVA VC1 decoder.
  • Fix: Failed to convert title to WMV HD for Xbox 360 in certain cases.
  • Fix: idx/sub files were created when choosing render subpicture directly in certain cases.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank you alan ! Great job your doing. And thank you Fengtao for all of your hard work ! ~ Mike

[QUOTE=mstone.870;2510406]Thank you alan ! Great job your doing. And thank you Fengtao for all of your hard work ! ~ Mike[/QUOTE]
Hey Mike, its not just me, we have Stormjumper and Wombler here now too, they are doing alot of the work. We are a team. Nice to see you again. Hope you are doing well.:wink:

Hey,whats with the listing of [B]7.0.4.0.[/B] being listed twice by 2 different people in here with both of you’s with download site.I did not know we could do that to rack up post numbers.Am I missing the point???

Someone please reply

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2510497]Hey,whats with the listing of [B]7.0.4.0.[/B] being listed twice by 2 different people in here with both of you’s with download site.I did not know we could do that to rack up post numbers.Am I missing the point???

Someone please reply[/QUOTE]

Only one thread is necessary Kimberley and as this is the sticky I’ve locked the other one. :wink:

Anyone is free to report new releases here though.

If I spot an existing post that’s adequate I normally make it into the sticky rather than starting a new thread.

Additional reports beyond the official thread I would then normally delete or close.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Yo Alan-

This 7.0.4.0 has to be the very best version ever - I’m getting killer burns with it - my Optiarc 7200 and the Verbatim 16x +R MCC 004 discs burned at 8x using the VSO burner-

Many thanks to the DVDFab team for doing such a GREAT job-eh!! :clap: :clap: :clap: